Chapter 9: Love me now (Smut)

Dani's POV

D-Dom wait. I love you.
DD- Oh shit. Alex, are you ok.
Dom- Why wouldn't he be ok?
A- Because I love her too.
D- I'm sorry Alex and Dom.
Dom- So you kinda have to choose.
Alex- Yea me or him?
D- I don--
Dom- Let me show why you should pick me.
D- What are---

All of a sudden soft lips come in contact with mine and I felt like I was flying. It was sparks I never got from kissing anyone, not even Alex. It lasted for a long time until Alex cleared his throat and interrupted the spark.

A- So I'm guessing you pick Dom.
D- Well, I--
A- No, it's fine. I'll be fine don't worry.
D- But I wasn't gonna---
A- It's ok. Bye Dani.
DD- Ok then well I think everyone should get out including me and Alex already left so yea.

Why does everyone keep interrupting me? Soon everyone leaves and it's just me and Dom. Lust filled his eyes as everyone filed out of the room. Slowly he walked up to me with such confidence that made me even wetter than I already was. I was so desperate for his touch, I couldn't take it any longer. So I smashed my lips into his and started grinding on him. Soon he let out a moan that turned me on even more. He started to leave hickeys down my neck leading to my chest.

"Mmmm" I moaned wanting more.

So he kissed all the way down to my area. (I'm so cringe-worthy) Then he looked up at me for permission so I nodded my head giving him the approval to keep going. He slowly started licking my folds and sucking my clit harshly. Then all of sudden I feel 2 of his fingers inside of me making me gasp.  Then it proceeds to 3 then 4 and I was uncontrollably moaning. I was a moaning mess. Then I felt that familiar knot in my stomach knowing I was gonna cum.

"Uh, I'm g-gonna cu-OMG YES! UGH," I said as I came on his fingers.

"You taste so good, baby girl"

"Thank you, daddy, "

Dom's POV

Then I woke up knowing that would never happen after what I did to her after they left. And she's still shaking and crying to afraid to move.

Ok, so that was the best I've ever done so thanks for reading see ya later dudes.