Princess, Tiaras and Girls - Chapter One

En başından başla

Red, white and blue coloured flags waved manically by my people and I waved gently.

The guards opened the royal carriage and I saw a leg pop out slowly.

The guard helped the person out of the carriage and as she got out.

Everything seemed to stop.

That moment when her eyes looked at mine caught me off guard, I looked the other way.

But I could remember her clear image, tanned skin, breasts that seemed perfect...

Green eyes... Those green eyes which stood out with her black straight hair. She wore a green dress, with sewn in gold patterns.

I remembered I needed to breath and so I did.

That's when I looked at the side of me and jumped, she was next to me.

"My highness'" Temari curtsied and stood up straight, she was the same height as me.

"Princess Temari." I curtsied back, I kept my eyes on hers and could feel my face heat up.

*****

I sipped my soup as mother spoke to Temari.

"So what made you decide to come to England, Temari?" She asked, what she didn't realise is that it sounded very rude of her to ask and not "lady-like."

"Ah, well Queen Silver, I wanted to see your family, and... My father want's me to find a king." She spoke like it was some type of lullaby to my ears.

I held in a laugh but caught their attention.

"Pardon Bella?" Mother spoke strictly.

"I found it very heart warming and... Humerous that Temari would come to England to find a king, in which for she wouldn't since we do no have any family with any boys... Unless you class Snow as a prince, if so I apologise for my interuption." My mother frowned and ignored what I said looking at Temari again.

Mother was about to speak however was cut off by Temari "In that case I will spend time with you and your family since I do need to have holidays at times." Her spanish accent nearly got in the way of some what being ghetto?

It didn't seem to add up clearly, the King of Spain knew we had now male heirs, so why would he send her here.

I finished my meal and excused myself from the table.

I got up and walked lady-like.

As soon as I was out of everybodies sight I ran to Temari's room and searched her draws.

Acidentally finding a oyster pink bra with black lace, I placed it neatly at the side and searched more.

I sighed, I found the matching thong.

Until I found her diary, thank you Miss Lonrenz for teaching me spanish.

"Dear Diary,

I can't wait to meet Princess Bella and her family, I've heard so much about her and her family. It'll be nice to see a full family, not like mine I mean... You know diary, I really have that strange feeling but I'm keeping it a se-" The door closed behind me and I jumped for dear life.

I looked behind me finding Temari stood there, a mischevious smirk on her face.

"And here you are." She said in a clear english accent. "Sneaking through my draws to find anything to keep in your possession. How odd... How odd..."

I could feel myself trembling with nervousness. Her hand brushed down my cheek, neck and then off my breast area (if I had any of course).

"How about you get out before I call your father." She said in a threatening tone and I quickly rushed to the door.

"Oh and Princess?" She asked softly, I turned to meet her gaze. "Sweet dreams." She giggled and I rushed out of her room to my room.

As I hurried to my door I was wondering what the heck just happenend...

I rushed myself out of my dress and put myself into a ocean blue nightgown, what is on my mind right now?

I need to know more about Temari, something doesn't seem to add up...

Moreover, something tells me that she isn't what we think she is...

AN:

Hey my sexy lil' steampunks and wattpadders,

So I'm writing a new story.

Well... I just stated out the obivous.

I will need 50 votes and I will bring chapter two out. This story is likely to be rated R >.<

Ok well see you all soon, I hope.

Much love, The Writeress.

x