Why is everyone suddenly thinking that Donna and he are more than just friends? First, Mike, at the baseball game and now Scottie.

When he enters the apartment again, no one is there. All the guests left and the apartment is more or less cleaned up. He's kinda glad about that and watches a few episodes of his favorite series. He just started cooking something for himself, when the doorbell rings.

„Dad?" Harvey says in confusion, when he opens the door.

„You forgot that I meant to swing by today, didn't you?" Gordon comments and laughs.

„Oh my god..yes, I am so sorry." Harvey replies and opens the door for Gordon to enter.

They hug and Harvey realizes how much he has missed his dad. Gordon has always been an inspiration to him.

As soon as they settled at the kitchen table to eat something, Gordon starts the questioning.

„So..tell me son, what's been occupying your mind, that made you forget that your dad was supposed to come by?" Gordon asks and watches his son very closely.

„Mike's surprise party was yesterday..and that was just a lot to handle." Harvey murmurs, focusing on his dish.

„I can imagine that, but there is something else, isn't there?" Gordon says.

„My girlfriend broke up with me today." Harvey replies quietly.

It felt so weird to call Scottie his girlfriend. It simply didn't feel right.

„Oh..I am sorry." Gordon says and gives his son a sad smile.

„Nah..don't be, it wouldn't have worked out anyway." Harvey states.

„Why did she broke up with you?" Gordon keeps asking, knowing that his son needs to talk about it.

„Dad.." Harvey groans and takes a sip of his water, „I really need something stronger..you want some, too?"

Gordon nods. Harvey grabs two glasses and fills them with the best scotch he owns. They both take a sip.

„That's a good one." Gordon comments and takes another sip.

Harvey smiles. Gordon gives him an expecting look.

„It's complicated." Harvey replies, really not in he mood to tell the whole story.

„Come on Harvey! You know I give good advice." Gordon encourages his son to open up to him.

„She made me choose between her and Donna." Harvey says quietly.

So Harvey started telling him everything, from the fake relationship with Donna, about their fight and Scottie's reasons for the break up. And after that, Gordon is pretty convinced, that Scottie had a point.

They are interrupted by Donna, who enters the apartment.

„Hey Gordon." Donna greets Harvey's dad and he stands up to give her an hug.

„Hey honey..how are you?" Gordon replies and gives her a smile.

He has liked that woman since the very first time he met her. Hell, he even considered her as the perfect woman for Harvey.

I am..good." Donna says, „and you?"

„Yeah, me too. By the way, my band and I are playing in this bar just a few minutes from here in a few days, why don't you guys swing by?" Gordon proposes, obviously happy.

„Sure, I would love to." Donna replies and smiles.

Gordon is a good man and she can understand very well, why he has always been such an inspiration to Harvey.

„Any news about Scottie?" Donna asks Harvey quietly.

„We broke up." Harvey replies.

„I am sorry, Harvey." Donna says, hoping that it wasn't all her fault.

Of course, technically it wasn't her fault, but she still feels guilty.

„It's not your fault. It wouldn't have worked out between her and I, anyway." Harvey assures her, seeing the guilt flash over her face.

Gordon just quietly watches their little interaction. It's more than obvious, that his son really is in love with Donna.

Donna gives him a sad smile and they start getting lost in each other's eyes again.

His eyes are so beautiful. Her eyes are so beautiful.

„You know, when it's the one. You can feel it." Gordon states quietly and brings them back to reality.

„I guess." Donna agrees and nods.