Part 2

"Y/n". "Y/n". I thought I was dreaming until I felt someone shaking me lightly. I woke up with a start. "Huh?". I rubbed my eyes. "I need your help". I looked up and saw Peter stood in his Spider-Man suit with his mask off. His face was all bloody with cuts and bruises. "Peter!! What the hell has happened?!" I said with worry. "Shhhhh. Keep it down!". "What has happened?!" "I stopped a bank robbery but they had a Chitauri Energy Core gun. It shot right through Delmars. I swung in to save Mr Delmar and Murph and well, let's just say Murph didn't like it". I began to giggle. "Y/n! It's not funny!" He scolded. "It kinda is. You got punched a few times by robbers, then you got the rest of your injuries from a cat!". Peter just looked at me annoyed. "I'll go and get the first aid kit" I managed to say while walking out the door laughing.

"So do you know where they got the Chitauri Energy Core From?" I asked while cleaning Peter's cuts. "Well...you know when the avengers moved?". I nodded. "Vulture got them from there". I stopped what I was doing. "Vulture!?". "I know. I need to stop him" Peter spoke. "No you can't!" I spoke. The last of his cuts were cleaned up and I was packing the first aid kit away. "I have to y/n! No one else will!". "Right well you're not doing it without me" I said shutting the first aid kit quite abruptly. "No no not happening". Peter shook his head violently. "Tuff tits because it is. So when do we go?" I asked getting ready. "We can't go now!". "Why not? People are asleep so they are more likely to commit the crimes. We can catch them in the act!". By this time I was ready and waiting by the window. "For god sake" Peter huffed while putting his mask on and making his way over to me. "Lead the way Spider-Boy" I said as I opened the window. Peter's head whipped round. "It's Spider-Man!" He said through gritted teeth. I began to giggle. "Come on! We haven't got all day!". I started pushing him out the window. I climbed out after him and hung on to him. "Please don't drop me" I said. "Stop calling me Spider-Boy and I'll think about it". "Alright just hurry up!". "Alright! Calm down fireball".