Part 9

Your POV:
I didn't know where I was. I was cold and lonely. Half of me regretted leaving on my own but then the other half of me didn't. I couldn't go back. I knew Peter was worrying and probably trying to come and find me but I knew Tony was trying to find a safer way to find me.

I had been walking for hours and I was hungry. Luckily I had some money so I went into the first shop I came to and brought some food. As I was paying, an appeal came on the TV.
-Y/n Parker has been missing for the 4th day now. It has been reported that she is on her own. She was last seen in Manhattan. If anyone has any information please let us know ASAP"-
I stood still. There was a picture of me too. "Shocking isn't it?" The cashier said to me. "Pardon?" I responded still shocked. "Shocking that a member of the avengers has gone missing" he added. "Uh...yeah". I quickly paid then left the shop.

I ran down an alleyway and hid behind a bin. "Right I have to stay low now" I thought to myself. "I need a plan" I thought to myself again. My photo was everywhere. People would recognise me. "I have to change my look" I thought. I looked down the alleyway and saw a fancy dress shop. It was perfect timing to see it. I pulled my hoodie up and walked casually over to the shop.

There were million of decisions in here. But I just needed a casual one. "I can't get away with any of these". I was frustrated as I needed something now. I couldn't just walk around with my hoodie up. I would look real shifty and people would notice me more. I walked out and stopped and looked around. "Bingo" I muttered.