Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"My Eddy!" I winced at the scream along with someone jumping on my back. "How was your morning, beautiful?" Miracle piped cheerfully, hooking her arms around my neck and tightening her legs around my waist. I quickly braced my arms under her legs. This girl was such a bouncy, enthusiastic, hyper, optimistic, bright, caring, encouraging, persistent, positive and loving person.

I love her like the sister I never had.

"Mimi, you're freaking heavy! Get off of him!" said Emma, trying to contain her laughter but completely failing. Emma is almost the opposite of Miracle. She's more closed, serious, mean, negative and rude, but Miracle had slowly changed that and her habits; those strong habits of cutting herself, drinking, smoking and beating up random people for no actual reason.

I huffed. "I'm cool; it's been quite a while since I carried her like this" I said to Emma with a 'look'. What I said was true. Before Miracle meet Emma, I'd always carry Mira to her classes, simply because she was lazy. But she always had that grin on her face when I did what I was told. She always had it her way.

"Go horsey! Go!" yelled Mira, bouncing on my back. I let out a small laugh as Emma gave me one of her looks. Some people looked at us like clowns, someone to make fun of because we're 'different'. As if! We're humans just like them. Just because we like our same gender that didn't make us any different from them.

As I walked to Mira's class, I started chatting with Emma, who was walking beside me.

"So, have you asked your uncle if you can skip work today?" Emma asked with slight hope and annoyance on her voice. She's not really the kind of girl who gets too clingy to you, annoys you or always has their hopes up easily. Miracle is everything I just said, too clingy, annoys you and gets her hope up easily. But I love her like that; it's part of her personality.

"No, I haven't. I will though, but not right now" I said. She nodded. That's what I like about Emma; she won't pressure you with anything. I really like her, don't get me wrong, but I'm totally gay. She's bad ass, that's for sure. Blue eyes, half her hair black while the other is white, bull piercing, tall and slightly pale.

"What are you looking at Edwin?" Emma snapped and glared at me. I sighed. So much for admiring her beauty.

"Nothing Em"

"That's right" Gosh, she's so snappy sometimes. Probably Mira's fault. The thing is, Emma is also the one that gets what she wants in a second and Mira is like that too. They start to fight but quickly make up for it. Girls.

"I can call him if you want, Eddy. I'm his favorite girl" Mira moaned into my neck and I shivered. Damn that girl! At that moment someone .. growled?Did I just heard a growl? Creepy.

"Do what you want" I sighed "Even if I said no you'd still do it"

And the bell rang.

"Good thing your like, two steps away from my class Eddy" she chuckled and I answered with a 'hmm'.

"Well then, I'll see you both at lunch." I bent down and set Miracle on her feet. Once she was on her feet, she gave me a tight hug that I immediately returned. After our little embrace, Emma gave me a little forced wave and smile. Weirdo.

After they entered their class I ran towards my own.

I slammed the door open and was greeted by my math teacher shooting daggers at me.

"Your late, Mr.Winter" Mr. Wilson said, glaring at me. Everyone was grinning, knowing I was going to get detention. Mr. Wilson is one of those teachers that gives you detention for a simple tiny thing.