Chapter 1

My Possessive Teacher

A/N: I really can't tell you not be offended 'cause it is offensive. It was hard for me to write it, because it hurt and offended me as well. I'm bisexual. Love is love. God never said homosexuality was a sin or against nature. God loves everyone. And the truth is, theres a lot of people like Edwin's aunt.Some "Normal" people are just to locked up in the bible's rules that anything against it is a sin and should be punished. Or people are just closed-minded. Some people are ok with it, yeah, but i haven't seen much. Humans are humans and that's it. My mom and gramma normally tell me the end of what Edwin's aunt said whenever they hear the word "gays", about being a sin and all. Please forgive me .

Ps: Sorry for my grammar and Stuff

Chapter 1

"You fucking miserable faggot, nobody will love a queer like you, let alone liking you! I work my ass off to feed and keep a roof over your head! And you repay me with what? FUCKING NOTHING! You ungrateful piece of shit! If your parent would be alive they would immediately disown you, you little brat! Your lucky I'm doing all this crap for you. I would of disappear if I knew you were gay, but no, after the judge gave me your custody, you blurred out you were gay! Were you fucking drunk?! Are you crazy? Have you lost your sanity?! Homosexuality is a sin! It's against god! Gays and lesbians can't create a baby! It's against mother nature!How can two men create a baby? Or two woman? It's impossible. How can men like other men's dick? Or woman liking other woman's pussy? That's disgusting! It's not normal! Those people are sick! You're sick-Mentally sick!"

And with that she spat and stormed out of the living room, leaving me all tensed up.

This been her,now, daily routine. Shouting at me, saying I was sick, that I wasn't normal. She's probably traumatized by her divorce. Her ex-husband left her for a guy. Pretty cute couple, I must add. My aunt never wanted babies, and I knew she couldn't hook him up to her with no baby. Dave always liked babies and always said that if my aunt had a baby of his, he will stay until the baby was old enough to take care of him or herself.

My aunt is really religious. I'm not really into it any more, because of my parents death and all, but I know there's someone, something very powerful out there.

But like my mom always says "Things happen for a reason".

That's why I don't cut or do depressing thing to my self. It won't help my situation and I'm sure my mom,wherever she is, will be really upset with me if I did that.

My mom loved Dave like a brother. She knew he was my role model since I met him. And, I guess, she knew about him being bisexual/gay and all. I know my parent wouldn't disown me if they knew I was gay before they died.

My aunt, obviously loved me before I told her I was gay, but there's no turning back now.

Sighing, I closed my book and got up, adjusting my clothes. I walked to my room. Neat as possible, not a single piece of paper on the wooden floor, clean and dirty clothes where they should be, shoes inside my closet, underneath my clothes. I walked over my desk, I sat down and started looking at random stuff on my laptop.

I covered my mouth as I yawned. Checking the time on my computer,I let out a sigh. 10:07pm. Better shower now than later.

Getting up, I saw Demon and Angel playfully fighting on my bed. I didn't even noticed those two before. I stood there, just watching them play before I got enough of them accidentally digging their claws on my pillow and covers

"Demon" I said in all authority that I have over them, he snaps his head towards me, his body on top of his little brother.

I'm like their adoptive dad. Single dad, with two young kittens,ain't easy. Demon is the oldest and, well, Angel is the smallest. Both of them have green eyes, just like their daddy!. But Demon has black fur while Angel has white fur. Amazing, I must add. They always make my day. I love both my sons.