When the badboy met his match Chapter 16

When The Badboy Met His Match

COMMENT AND VOTE!:D let me know what you think of Blaze in this chapter

Chapter 16

Chastina's P.O.V.

"Sissy!" The twins squealed the moment I stepped into the house running toward me.

I scoped them up planting a kiss you each of their cheeks, making them giggle and push at me playfully.

"How was your day?" I asked bouncing them lightly on my hips.

"Fun!" Collin said grinning up at me.

"We play games, Karen read us a story, and we had spaghetti-o's for lunch" Winnie said animatedly waving her hand in the air.

"That does sound like fun" I said smiling down at them.

Collin suddenly yawned burring his head in my shoulder.

"Skipped nap time huh?" I ask, smiling at the now yawning Winnie.

"They insisted on staying up until you got home." Mrs.Knight said smiling at us.

"I hope the weren't any trouble." I said feeling guilty that not only were they letting me stay but she was watching the twins.

"No not at all they were darlings" Mrs.Knight said smiling brightly at me.

"Thank you for watching them, are you sure that you don'ty mind I could get them transferred into a new daycare." I said adjusting the twins on my hips.

They had both fallen asleep on my shoulders.

"Nonsense, I love watching them." She said softly brushing a piece of Winnie's hair out of her face.

"Thank you Mrs.Knight- Karen" I corrected when she gave me a look.

"I'm going to go put these little buggers to bed." I said smiling down at the twins, they had started to snore a little.

So cute, I thought nuzzling the tops of their heads before making my way up stairs.

I gently put them down on their bed, pulled the covers over them and placed the teddy bears that they had, had since birth in their arms.

I gave them each a kiss on the forehead, before silently grabbing my school bag and getting started on the homework for that day.

**********************************************************************************

About an hour later Mr.Knight lightly knocked on the door frame to get my attention.

"Good Afternoon Chastina" He said after he saw that he had my attention.

"Would you mind joining me in my office I need you to sign some papers to get the ball rolling on your case." He said holding up some papers.

"Sure" I said following him downstairs to his office.

Sitting in the chair across from him I read through the papers.

They were basically say that I was filing a formal complaint against Jack and my mother for the abuse of a minor, me, and the attempted rape of a child, Winnie.

"Now Chastina I need to ask you a serious question, and I want you to answer e honestly, okay?" Mr.Knight ask his voice grave and concerned.

I raised my eyes from the papers to look into his worried eyes.

"Okay?" I said uncertainly.

"You said Jack tried to rape Winnie, but you never said if he ever tried anything of that nature with you. Did he?" Mr.Knight ask this as if he were talking to a frightened animal.