Norman Bates -Fifth Chapter-

- Day one, Tuesday, first year - May 6 -

   Good Morning  

You woke up after hearing some indiscreet whispers and giggles. The sunlight shined through the window, helping you get up. 

You groaned, and you took a look around the room, searching a logical explanation to these sounds. 

Ugh... Paul and Nubbins! 

You stretched your limbs and jumped out of the bed. You brushed your teeth quickly and went to the door of the room of the twins, who were already shouting about nonsense early in the morning. 

You grumbled, rolled your eyes because of their nonsense, but giggled a bit.

You knocked gently on the door, and whispered, "Paul, Nubbins, what are you two up to?" 

Inside of the room, you could hear them gasp and then giggle. 

It made you smile, then, you asked it again, "Hey, boys... Tell me, what are you doing?" 

They giggled better and answered, "W-we're j-just talking and p-playing! Ya c-can join us if y-ya want!" 

You hummed and thought about it, as Paul added, "Yup, miss! I and Nubbins are listening to music while drawing! Ya should come with us!" 

You sighed, and whispered, a bit annoyed, but amused and cheered up by their positive attitude.

- "Alright, boys, but remember it's still really early in the morning, so, be quiet, don't wake up Bubba nor the other boys in the other rooms, okay? But, I shall join you!"

You opened the door gently and approached Paul's bed, where the twins gathered on to draw while listening to some low volume music.

You sat next to them and asked, whispering still "Oh, I forgot my pencils, could I borrow yours, please?" 

Paul nodded, "Yeah, of course!" You nodded, grabbed a paper and a pencil, and started drawing a person. You didn't know who it was, you just drew a random person. 

You looked over Bubba's bed, wondering if he was still sleeping. Indeed, he was, and, even if the majority of people aren't really cute to look at while sleeping, Bubba was the total contrary. 

All cosy and calm in his bed, eyes closed and his hair even fluffier, his adorableness almost killed you. Your heart missed some beat just because of this cute view, my god, I will have a heart attack because of these kids... 

You had the urge to get up, and kneed beside his bed. You gently stroked his hair and face and pocked his nose. 

You smiled to him, he started wiggles and mumbles, waking up, so, you whispered to him sweetly, "Hush, you can continue to sleep Bubba.." You kissed his cheek and went sit back next to his brothers.

You looked at them, Paul was calmly drawing, while Nubbins seemed to have something on his mind, nervously fidgeting with his pencils. 

A bit worried, you put gently put your hand on his shoulder and reassuringly stroked his back. You softly asked, "Hey, something is wrong? You seem stressed, buddy.."

He nodded his head, then shook it, "I-it's not that t-there i-is s-something wrong- I d-don't know what t-to d-draw!" 

You, who thought it was something serious, calmed and soften your feature, and flashed him a kind smile.