29

A/n: *EDITED

Miley

"You have to understand - "

"Get away Miley please. If you actually ever cared about me you'd do that. You'd  please leave me alone." Holly cried.

She was leaning over the washroom sink and I was in there. What was I going to do? Nothing would ever mend this.

"Holly I wasn't trying to rub it in your face. Those girls- they're fûcking idiotic." I Said but I dared not to go over and console her.

"It's not about them!" She cried.
"It's about how you fûcked my dad and that too without protection! You could even be pregnant!"

"I'm not though! We've taken care of it." I Said, tears pouring out of my eyes too.
I feel for her, my best friend but oh connection is long gone. I can't imagine how she must feel knowing I slept with her dad.

"Why. Just to hurt me?" She asked, staring into my eyes with tears continuously falling down.

"Because we're in love! People in love have sex Holly. When are you going to accept that we love each other. I know you have every right to be angry but honey please, please forgive me or your dad. We need you." I cried walking towards her.

"I can see that totally Miley, how you both chose each other over me. My own fûcking dad Miley! He chose you over me! When he knew I needed him the most! Mom is just broken hearted and she drinks every night, I'm so alone, my best friend and dad are fûcked up. I've never been this alone." Holly cried.

She stuffed her tissue papers inside her bag and pulled it over her shoulder and sniffled.

"You want forgiveness?" Holly asked and I nodded shamelessly. Anything for you forgiveness Holls.

"Well, I can't give you that but I sure can give you this." She said and before I knew it her hand came slapping down on me and I felt my ears ring.

She had hit me with an intensity but I was so numb.
You deserve it Miley. You took away her father.

"For me."
She growled.

I felt a punch on the side of my stomach.
"For dad"

I felt one final kick and I tumbled down and my head hit the door.
"For mom."

I couldn't sense anything afterwards but I only remember seeing Holly leave.
My head hurt a lot.
That was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a sudden weight on my eyelids but I somehow managed to open them. I took in my surrounding and realised I wasn't at the school anymore, I was in my own house.
But I had bandages on my waist and my head.

"Hey kiddo."
I saw Harvey sitting on the chair next to the bed, scrolling down his phone.

"W-What?"

"Who did this to you Miley? I'm going to literally kill that person. I got a call from the school and it was the scariest moment of my life. And they said they don't even know how long you lay in that filthy bathroom with your head cut open." He said

"Dad. I just- I was so scared. I - I remember just falling asleep." I Said and tears started flowing and I started crying.

"Oh honey." He said before he came and engulfed me in a warm hug.

"Who did this Miley?" He asked again, sounding dead serious.

I couldn't tell him. It would make things worst for Holly . And anyways, I deserved all this.