03

A/n: hi you're beautiful if anyone ever says different ignore them and keep your head high!

Also,
*EDITED

Short chapter I'm sorry <3

Luke

( surprise b.itches )

**********

Holly appeared in front of me with her pearly white teeth and cute face. I swear kids get less cuter as they age.

"Daddy?" She asked.

She only called me Daddy when she wanted something.

I sighed.

"What do you want Hol?"

"Can I spend the night at Miles? I mean I know her family is like not in good condition and stu-"

"Why don't you invite her over Hols? Like you always do.."

I didn't like Mileys family. Her mom was a drunkard and she also broke things in their house. I didn't want holly to get hurt, sometimes I even wondered if I could make Miles stay here with us, she's a very sweet girl. Yeah.... pufft... sweet. She's more than that and you know it.

"Dad please! You never let me have any fun!" Holly screamed.
Hollys screaming broke my thoughts.

"That isn't fun Holly! It's dangerous!" I yelled back.

I know where she got the temper from. Me. But i was much more of a rebel when i was her age. A bad boy? That's what you call it.

"I hate you dad! You never listen to me!" She screamed.

I was used to this, so it didn't break my heart. After all, don't children these days say crap about their parents all the time?

"I'm saying this for you benefit only, Holly. Now shut up and go do you homework." I grumbled, getting ready to switch on my laptop.

"Why don't you shut up and just keep on having sex with mom like you always do!?" She yelled and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

What the actual f.uck? How did she know? Oh no, I met Miles in the kitchen and then Gillian too came in a robe... she must've put 2 and 2 together..., but I can't believe Miley would tell it to Holly. I didn't think Miley could do something like this.

"Yeah dad, I know about that." She seethed and walked out side of my room.

I didn't speak, because I was hella shocked. And embarrassed. And I was going to punish Miley for this. She doesn't get away with this easily.

Miley;

Mom wasn't home yet, and probably won't be so I had asked Holly to come to my house for the night. But her dad is an overprotective one so he said no because he thinks my mom will kill her or something.

I have lived my whole life here Luke, and I'm not dead.

The bell rang to my house,
Okay, maybe mom was here

Or

Luke finally allowed Holly!

I almost jumped to the door, hitting my foot on the table in the process. I almost doubled over in pain but I still ran to open the door.

I opened the door with a huge smile only to see someone else, my smile fading instantly.

"So Miles, can we have a word?" He said.

He was wearing a low cut blue tshirt and tracks, and believe me, he didn't look 38. He used a hairband to push his hair behind and the expression on his face told me something was off.

"Is Holly here?" I inquired.

"No. It's just me, can I come in? Or not if your moms home -"

"No it's okay. Mom's not gonna be home today. That's why I called Holly." I Said.

I backed away and Luke entered my house, he looked around the unfamiliar place and walked inside. My house was small. Probably the size of his living room alone.

"Do you want something to drink? Tea or -" I began to speak but he cut me off.

"I'll get straight to the point Miley. You told Holly that Gillian and I had sex?" He asked. He held a serious look on his face and i gulped.

Holly I will kill you, dear

"I didn't exactly tell her. She knew already ... but I did mention it. We're best frie-"

"Friends? Don't complete that. You shouldn't have told her that. It's rude and bad. Sometimes adults like to keep secrets too," He almost whispered.

But you yourself said that I was an innocent little girl? Why did you have to talk to sensually to me that day if you don't consider me an adult?

"But she already knew, Mr. Hemmings." I bit my lip.

He closed his eyes for a second, before he reopened them.

"Still. You tried to tell her. This shouldn't happen again Miley, ever. Some things need to stay between us." He said.

Us.

I tried hard not to blush. I liked the fact that there was an us.

"Sorry Mr. Hemmings."

He didn't smile, like he always did. And he didn't ask me to call him Luke. He just nodded exasperatedly.

Wow I just worsened our relationship. Way to go Miley.

"Miley, don't be upset okay? I'm just doing it for Holly's benefit. I'm her dad after all, Arent I?" He soft and calloused voice hit my ear. The one I was used to of hearing.

Dad. I wish I had someone who looked after me like that. I wish I had a dad. I wish I had someone to call a father.

"Yes Mr. Hemmings, Sorry once again." I said while biting my lip and gave him an innocent look.

I saw his eyes linger on my lips not long before he said,

"For Christ's sake princess! It's Luke. You should learn that pretty soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~