Susie x depressed masochist reader

((warning: cutting, blood))

You raised your hand shakily, making sure your sleeve stayed up with your other hand. Mrs. Alphy's turned around to you, and awnsered with her normal stuttering. "Y-yes (y/n)?" She turned to you, tilting her head.

"C-can I use the bathroom?" You ask softly, it was that, urge again. The urge to silt your wrist again. you didn't tell your parents, they would worry too much, and you didn't really have any friends. You got a bully, who was a girl named Susie.

You just had to get a crush on her, so what she builled you? You didn't mind. Mrs alphy's nodded, turning back to the chalk. "Go a-ahead, just hu-hurry back" you quickly got up, and walked out the class and into the hallway.

Empty, as usual. You sneak away and find a small corner in front of some lockers. You grab the blade from your pocket, and swiftly held it in front of your arm. You gently pressed the blade onto your skin, moaning softly.

You felt a strange kind of pleasure for this, this felt. Right.. the blood gushed down onto your arm, and you shivered, sqirming in pleasure as you felt the blade contuined to swiftly cut open. You skin, like you were mere fruit.

"Hey, y/n, Mrs dorkatron wanted me to--. Holy shit" you heard someone talking to you, before breifly cutting themself off. You whiped around, and your eyes widen, it was Susie. "Shit.."

You could tell Susie was uncomfortable, shifting the weight between her foot so often. A long arkward slience rang in the air, before Susie gently mummbled. "...I..uh..have bandages" she dug into her coat pocket"

You were stuck, frozen in place in shock, a thousand questions bubbled into you head. How much did Susie hear? Would she sell you out? What was going to happen now? You didn't even realize untill you heard Susie's sneakers squeaking against the floor that she had already grabbed your arm, and was gently applying bandage's to your wounds.

The arkward slience still rang in between you, and you gingerly looked away. Jumping slightly when Susie's rough voice suddenly spoke up. "...why..?" You tilted your head, "excuse me--" "why..? Why did you do this?" Susie's eyes were blocked by her hair, but through some strands you could see the girls eyes staring into yours.

You shiver gently, and looked away, so she didn't hear you moaning. Thank God. You didn't have a anwser through, you couldn't tell her, 'oh! I'm a masochist, this feels just good to me' she would find you weird, vulgar, just straight up tell the whole class.

You ponder a few seconds for a anwser, before you could open you lips to give a bold lie, strong arms wrapped around you, holding your body close. You squeaked softy, your face growing red as a tomato. "S-sus-"

"Dont do this again..I...people care about you..m'kay, y/n?" Susie grumbled with her rough voice into your ear. You shiver, your blush only getting hotter and felt like someone had accidentally spilled coffee, or hot coco onto your cheek.

"U-uh..I ca-can try.." you mutter, staring at the ground a few seconds, before looking up at Susie. You could have sworn you saw pink dust her cheeks too, as she gently grabbed your hand with a small smile.

"Now, c'mon nerd, it's almost time for lunch" you tilted your head, "what about-" "Mrs alphy's class? Yeah, you kinda were here for about 10 minutes, there's only like 2 minutes of class left" you felt your flushed face turn towards Susie. "M..Kay" you.mutter, hiding a small smile.

Susie smiled, and gently grabbing your hand, you and her were going to the cafeteria, hand in hand.