chapter 1: Fairy tail

Train pulls up to the port town of Hargeon. An (Blue haired) boy stepped out of the train and fell over, his face looking as if he were about to vomit.

 An (Blue haired) boy stepped out of the train and fell over, his face looking as if he were about to vomit

Lathaniel: "God, I'm am so glad to be out of that walking deathtrap. H-hey Natsu, hurry up and get out before the train leaves again."

A Pink haired boy crawled his way to the exit of the train

Natsu: "S-shut up! I'm trying my hardest... urrgh."

A serviceman approaches the two of them

Serviceman: U-umm s-sirs?

A pair of cats, one blue and one red, walked out of the train soon after.

Blue Cat: "Don't worry about them. They're always like that."

Ren: "They have a major problem with vehicles."

Lathaniel: "H-Happy, ren, hurry up and get Natsu out before he- mmph. I'm never getting on a train for the rest of my life"

Happy:"If those rumors are right, then Salamander and Azure wolf dragon should be located around here. Natsu hurry up!"

Natsu finally gets up and starts to catch his breath

Natsu: "G-give me a second will ya?"

The Train horn sounds and begins to depart, with Natsu still on the train.

Natsu: "NOOOOOOOOO-Blergh."

Lathaniel finally stopped getting sick and began to get up.

Lathaniel: "That's not good... poor Natsu"

Timeskip

Lathaniel, Happy and theron had to wait for Natsu to come back on the train only to have to drag him out when the train finally arrived. The four of you were now walking down the street, your stomachs growling as you were walking.

Lathaniel: "Why didn't we bring any money again? I'm starving."

Natsu: "Not as much as me... I hurled twice as much as you did since I had to ride the train twice."

Theron: "You two have to get over that motion sickness."

Lathaniel: "Hey Ren, this Salamander and Wyvern we're looking for is Igneel and Ruingall right?"

Theron: Yup! The only fire dragon and Azure wolf dragon we know are Igneel and Azura."

Ahead of the gang, a huge crowd of girls were surrounding someone, a certain Blonde girl is found among them.

Random Girl 1: "AAAAH IT'S SALAMANDER!!"

Random Girl 2: "LOOK ITS THE AZURE WOLF !!"

Random Girl 3: "THEY'RE SOO HOT!"

A smile appeared on Lathaniel's and Natsu's face

Lathaniel: "Speak of the devils and they shall appear!"