Break his bones~

Thanks for the 4 reads lmao. Nit a lot but it's still something hehe
______________________________________
Kenny ran into the bathroom, panting heavily as he gripped the stall door. Alex coming in as he kicks open the stall doors "Kenny. I'm not here to hurt you dude.. Lemme talk to you." Kenny sighed, lifting up his sleeve as numerous cuts showed. He slowly ran his thumb over his scared wrist. Alex got on the ground, climbing under the stall as Kenny gasped "What the fuck... " he mumbled, looking at him weirdly "Sorry... I just wanted to know why you ran... I didn't mean to make you upset or anything I just wanted to get to know you is all." Kenny shook his head "You don't wanna get to know me.... I'm very messy. A-and probably to much for you to handle... " tears crept upon Kenny's eyes, Alex hugging him tightly "Hey hey hey. Nothing's ever to much for me, okay little guy?" he nodded, Alex was about 6'0 as Kenny was 4'8. "O-okay.. I'm sorry.. " Kenny mumbled against his shoulder, the smell of Old Spice on him. Kenny blushed softly and pulled away, looking up at him "You smell really good." Alex chuckled "Yeah. You smell like cookies and flowers heh. Wanna come over to my house today? My mom wouldn't mind and you could meet my little sister. Well she's 15 but yeah." Kenny's eyes widened  "Um... We JUST met... You could be a murder or a rapist.. " Alex choked "I am not! I'm just asking if you want too... Your just really cool." Kenny sighed "My mom doesn't like me going over to people's house... Cause I have scars... " Alex raised his eyebrows "Scars? What scars?" Alex tilted his head a bit, Kenny lifting up his sleeve, revealing the scars and cuts on his wrists, Alex gasping as he shakes his head "You shouldn't do that Kensworth. Hmm. How about, if you feel like doing this call me and I'll come and cuddle you and give you a golden sticker." Alex smiled softly as Kenny laughed sarcastically "Haha very funny... " Alex kissed his cheek, whispering "I'm serious Prince... " Kenny blushed softly "F-fine... " Alex nodded, picking him up. "Now. Let's clean those nasty scars off little boy. "
_____________________________________
Sup my dudes! If you like this story already make sure to vote or follow me please cause I'm lonely asf. Thanks! 💜💙💜