Susie x Noelle (Chapter 5)

Time skip - 5 minutes later

Susie finally arrived at the prom, she wasn't late, for once, and started to feel nervous. She was really doing this was she? She thought it was too good to be true, she walked into the MPR (Multi Purpose Room). Students were gathered around at the sidelines, no one was dancing, not yet at least, and surprisingly Kris and Ralsei were there. She walked to the two.
"R-Ralsei..?" She asked. Ralsei looked back, he was wearing a yellow and pink striped sweater and brown shorts. His face was showing and he didn't have his hat on.
"Susie," He gave Susie a big hug, "I didn't know you were coming!"
"Well I didn't know you were coming either," Susie responded, "aren't you supposed to be in the DarkWorld?"
"Well... Kris came by today and asked me if I wanted to go with him, I couldn't pass it up! Also I wanted to see your world too!" Ralsei responded happily.
"So Kris asked you out basically..?" Susie said with a smug look on her face. Ralsei started to blush.
"I-I guess s-so..?" Ralsei answered nervously blushing a light pink.
"H-hey don't tease my date," Kris wrapped his arm around Ralsei, "we should be teasing you after all." Kris winked at Susie and pointed towards the door. Susie looked where he pointed, her date had arrived. "Better go and talk to her.." Kris said. Susie ran up to Noelle.
"W-wait... Susie has a date too?" Ralsei said surprised.
"H-hey Noe..!" She said pulling back the hair that covered her golden yellow eyes, also revealing a deep blush.
"Hey Susie..." Noelle blushed an ever deeper red than Susie, her eyes were really beautiful.. weren't they? They stared at each other for a moment. Not knowing what to say, it was an awkward moment of blushing and gazing into each other's eyes.
"W-WELL," Susie interrupted the silence between themselves, "W-wanna dance or... talk or.... something??" I am so not good at this Susie thought to herself.
"S-sure! Maybe we can go talk to Kris and....," Noelle paused for a second.. who's that goat next to Kris? "Wait... who's that? I've never seen them before.."
"O-oh! You mean Ralsei? That's.... a friend they met from another... school! Y-yeah another school!" Susie replied awkwardly, she can't tell her Ralsei came from another world! Then Noelle'd probably think she's crazy! At least that's what she thought.
"Well, lets go say hi!" Noelle responded with a smile, She grabbed Susie's hand and pulled her to where Kris and Ralsei stood. Of course.. they had to go through a mob of people dancing, since during that minute of staring people started to fill the dance floor. Kris and Ralsei looked at Noelle and Susie, and then their hands, both holding each others tight. Kris wiggled his eyebrows towards Susie.
"Oh god— Kris really?" Susie responded after realizing what his reaction was about, Noelle started to hide her blushing face in her hand, then Susie's shoulder.
"Aww Susie! I never knew you'd find someone! Not to offend you though..." Ralsei thought it was cute, she was very much surprised too. Susie seemed like the rugged type, y'know. The type that's never really interested in anyone?
"I-it's Okay Ralsei! I know that a lot of people AND Darkners, like yourself, would get surprised by this." She put her other hand on her neck, then realized, did she really just call Ralsei a Darkner in front of Noelle? Noelle on the other hand though nothing of it, and just thought of it as a weird slip of the tongue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAME FASTER THAN I EXPECTED. I'm still gonna write especially since I have more than this written down now. Hope you guys like this ^^❤️