Susie x Noelle (Chapter 6)

P.O.V Change - Berdly
Berdly was talking to Jockington, he didn't come with anyone, and thought maybe.. if he got close to Noelle (since he knew she was going no matter what), that he can trick her into thinking he loves her, and use her for the rest of the year. O also, Snowy was there too. But no one really talks to or likes Snowy anymore do they? He was just an accessory to Berdly's "group".
"Okay...," Berdly said " it's TIME! My plan will finally come into action.." he continued.
"Berdly," Jockington replied, looking toward where Kris, Ralsei, Susie, and Noelle we're standing (across the MPR), "I think we might have a problem.."
"How is that a problem? She's just hanging out with Kris probably," He looked down at Susie and Noelle's hands, "okay we do have a problem." Berdly was now frustrated.
"Do you think they.. like each other?" Jockington responded quickly.
"Well it sure looks like it...!" Berdly said angrily, how could Noelle go with SUSIE. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, SUSIE. "We have to stop this," Berdly was ready, "if we have to we'll fight them till they're as good as DUST."
"You're really serious about this... are you?" Jockington frowned.
"Of course I am! I can't have my free good grades go away to someone who has bad ones!" Berdly responded quickly.
"Alright...," Jockington prepared himself, "but I'm not gonna enjoy this."
"You don't have to," Berdly rolled up his sleeves, "but I will knowing that I can plummet Susie into the hard cold ground.." Berdly was smart, and most definitely knew how to use his attacks at this advantage, and knowing Susie... she never really made plans. Berdly got his group prepared, and the walked through the mob of monsters dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for making it so short. ;w; I still have some written down for the next chapter though so it'll also come soon! ;3