♫ 𝕛𝕚 𝕕𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕚 ♫

Start from the beginning

Ji Han Sol - older cousin - idol
close family member

This is not commonly known information, but Hansol and Jui are quite close cousins. Their relationship was a tiny bit rocky around the time that Jui debuted, since she debuted before him. However, they are still really close. Hansol, Xander, and Jui often have cousin hangouts where they get food together or hang out at Xander's apartment. For a long time, not even SM knew that Hansol and Jui were related, as NCT and Jui's close friends were the only ones who actually knew the two were related.

 For a long time, not even SM knew that Hansol and Jui were related, as NCT and Jui's close friends were the only ones who actually knew the two were related

༒ me ༒

❥ DEDICATED
Jui is incredibly dedicated to everything she does, and it is a side the public and NCTzens don't see that often. She spends a lot of her free time crafting lyrics and practicing. Fans generally only see only how many songs she has written lyrics for, and small snippets in NCT's video. Jui is incredibly hard working and often has to be pulled away from her work by members because she'll be working non-stop for hours at a time.

❥ CHEERFUL
Despite her rocky childhood, Jui's kept her "childlike" cheerfulness. She does her best to keep people around her happy, and pretty much all smiles most of the time. She loves cracking jokes and clowning the other dreamies. She can seem pretty shameless often due to her literally doing anything for a joke.

❥ MATURE
Opposite of the last point, she is also quite mature. She is excellent at giving advice, and is often a person who her members and friends talk to when they need to get something off their chest. While she wasn't the leader of NCT Dream, she had more power over dream than mark did, and besides Haechan, the rest of the members actually listened to her (rip mark). When asked about Jui, often people comment how impressive her mature and hard-working side is.

❥ TALKATIVE
Jui can talk your ear off. Jui is someone who literally talk for hours and she has a little nickname from the Dreamies of 'Chatterbox'. She has a lot to say and can hold conversations very easily. Put her and Jackson in a room and it is chaotic. She isn't constantly talking, so isn't really annoying, but when she's talking, she's TALKING. What's even funnier is she doesn't have a loud talking voice, so if she's talking in the background it often sounds like humming.

❥ PASSIONATE
Jui loves everything she does. She is constantly working to perfect her dancing, singing, rapping, and musical talents. The two places you are most likely to find Jui is either the rooftop of SM or NCT's/Jui's practice room. Fans got to see this especially when for Jui's 19th birthday she filmed a week long blog of everything she did in a week. The video comprised of 50% her practicing or working.

❥ LOVING
Jui is very affectionate and is very open about how much she cares about people. Once she dropped a fans phone and shattered the screen, so she bought the fan a new screen. She also gets incredibly happy when fans bring gift Jui her favourite things and fan meetings and such. She also has a habit of bringing members, her staff and friends food and drinks out of the blue simply cause she cares.