"AND ONE MORE THING, YOU CAN (BEEP) YOUR (BEEP) WITH A (BEEP)(BEEP) YOU (BEEP)(BEEP)! AND THEN YOU CAN (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP) WITH ALL THE (BEEP)(BEEP) YOU CAN HANDLE AND ONCE YOU'RE DONE WITH ALL THAT YOU CAN (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP) WITH A RUSTY FORK AND LASTLY YOU CAN (BEEP)(BEEP) A (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP) WITH A GODDAMN PIG!", Chelia finishes tearing into him as the forklift finally drives off, but Romeo heard every word, clear as day.

"Wow", was all Romeo could say about that, "That's almost as bad as the insults we used to throw around at each other."

Arashi looked like he was about to shit himself as Chelia was a raging typhoon of anger from what just happened. "If Sherry didn't turn the lights off before you actually kissed me then I would have knocked you flat on your ass in front of everyone. Consider yourself lucky that you're still breathing and you can tell everyone that we had a power outage!"

"Chelia..." Her breath caught as she heard Romeo's voice behind her. She turned around to see Romeo standing there confused with a trail of destruction behind him. "You didn't kiss him right...Chelia?" She was shocked but quickly walked up to him.

"Never! I would never, not in a million years' little fire- Romeo." Chelia caught herself from saying her nickname for him and it was so hard for her not to just break all pretenses. "Who is this guy?" Arashi walked over to the two and he made himself the center of attention.

"I can see why you call him little Romeo. Where are your parents little guy?" Romeo looked over at him and the half a foot height difference was dwarfed by the look in Romeo's eyes as his charcoal eyes clashed with Arashi's sky blues.

"What a scary look. Yes, it is a shame that tonight Chelia's sweet, sweet lips were not mine but in the future they will be!" He closed his eyes for a moment and reveled in that great thought ignoring Romeo all together. "I thought surely my private dance lessons would sweep my pink angel off her feet and into my arms but it wasn't enough."

"I knew it! You never danced at your shows before and then all of a sudden you're trying to frisk me!" Chelia spoke up as she was connecting the dots while Arashi took that as a complement. "I had my people look into who your choreographer was and found her. Did my moves strike a familiar spark in your heart?"

She crossed her arms before speaking again. "I can't believe she would teach you." Arashi grimaced a little at that. "It cost...more than the usual amount. BUT! I would pay 100 times that to share another intimate dance with you my love-"

Suddenly a fist came within an inch of his face and the gust of wind that flew off it scared him enough to fall on his butt.

It wasn't Chelia but Romeo standing over him.

"Listen here. If I ever hear from Chelia, her friends, or anyone else for that matter, that you made a move on her or forced her to do something she didn't want to do..." He leaned down and loomed over him with his right hand in a fist in front of his face. "You will personally experience every fire spell I know." His fist lit with his usual orange fire before it quickly flickered through all the colors close enough to Arashi's face for him to know that they each had a unique ability that he did not want to find out.

Chelia had to keep herself from swooning at the prospect of Romeo defending her honor so romantically.

"Tch. You don't scare me. You're just an ant to me." He got up off the ground and dusted himself off. "How dare you try to embarrass me when my Sensei came all the way out here to see her pupils perform?!" Chelia was surprised at that.

"Wait you mean she's here? Oh god I hope she wasn't trying to set us up." Arashi's mood did not falter at that but before he could respond he saw his choreographer far behind Romeo and Chelia. "There she is. Oh Sensei I'm so glad you came did you see me? I was so great- where is she going?"