The Concert Pt.2

In The Green Room

At first Romeo was okay with this new guy, Arashi. He was a pretty good singer and clearly was very attractive for a male idol. Then Chelia joined on stage and all his attention was on her as her voice filled the room.

Even if he ever got over his fear of crowds, some small part of Romeo would always wish she would just sing for him alone.

Then things were quickly getting out of hand. When Chelia started walking across the stage and singing those words to Arashi, he may have been a little affected. Romeo's grip on the jewelry box tightened every time Arashi sung to Chelia about him being better than any other guy for her.

Sure, maybe it kind of hurt him a little when Chelia seemed to genuinely enjoying herself and singing with passion about waking up with him. Which obviously wasn't true, pssshh. Romeo's hold on the box loosened as he watched the two danced together and that kind of hurt in a way Velveno never could.

He took a good look at himself at the mirror in the room and then back at the guy on stage with his girlfriend.

This Arashi guy clothes look like they were made from pure silk while Romeo looked down at his and noticed all the cuts and tears that Mrs. Mine had to sew up over the years because money was tight between him, his father, and the guild, thus he couldn't afford new clothes.

The guy was looking down into Chelia's eyes while Romeo remembers all the times got tease by everyone whenever Chelia place her head on top of his whenever they hugged.

Romeo never heard of this Arashi fellow before, but then again more people probably knew of him than they did Romeo.

"Chelia I'd treat you like the princess you are..."

"...What the fuck?" Romeo cursed suddenly and got off the couch when he heard those words. All that hurt he had a second ago turn to jealousy as Arashi had his hands on his girl! He saw that this bastard was going to try to kiss his girlfriend in front of thousands of people!

Fuck that.

The runes on the magic suppression bracelet glowed violently before the light green band was engulfed in flames from Romeo's magic spiking in anger. He raced out of the green room and shoved the guard in the hallway out of the way as he charged backstage.

Romeo didn't know how fast he was moving but before he knew it he was already there pushing staff and expensive equipment out of his way. In the distance he saw Chelia and Arashi already talking to each other off stage.

Perfect.

"Romeo wait! It's not what you-" He blew past Sherry who was trying to warn him but he wasn't listening. "You can't approach Arashi-sama now. He isn't signing autographs now-" A large bodyguard who was must have been as big as Elfman stuck out his hand in an attempt to stop Romeo from walking to them.

"Out of the way," He didn't stop walking as his right fist ignited in fire and swatted the guard like a bug into the side wall, (He takes on a Vulcan at least once a week when he's in the forest). "When I get my hands on this bastard he'll wish he was never born."

"AND ANOTHER THING IF YOU EVER EVEN THINK OF COMING IN TEN FEET OF ME I WILL SEND YOU FLYING ACROSS FIORE!" Romeo snapped out of thoughts as he finally heard what Chelia was saying (shouting/cursing).

Romeo then briefly notices a magic forklift was backing up pass them, its warning sound blaring, blocking anyone else from hearing the conversation.