Chapter 1

:+::+:: First Day::+::+:

3rd Pov

Soft sounds of steady breathing in the humble sheets of your bed as you were soundly asleep in you cozy bed, the birds were singing a small toon outside your window, making it difficult to wake up just yet.

Little did you know that some one supposedly wonderd in your bed room..

Kris go's to your bed, and ever so ....VIOLENTLY shakes you awake! Making you jolt awake.
Sitting up quickly to see who the culprit was.
You were met with an emotionles and might I add vary quiet Kris.

*sigh........ ... School?* I asked.

Kris nodded and opens the curtains as the blinding light enters the room.
I get up and made my way to my wardrobe and picked out a ( pastel / dull ) (F/C) baggy hoody and some black ( leggings / shorts / gens /
Ect) . I look back to see Kris gone and the door shut.

...I didn't evan hear him leave.......how????

While I was contemplating how Kris literally left like an unseen mouse, I was already brushing my mainly untamed hair, and putting my clothes on for the day.

Walking down the hall way to meet the mirror.

*its just..me.

I walk past to another hallway to the kitchen and the living room, walking past Chairiel.

I open the door to see Kris and Toriel waiting for me.

*Oh! (Y/N)! Come, or we will be late for school!* Tori cald out.

We entered the car while Toriel complemented the day. Driveing into the small town we call home.

I lied my head on the cool glass window and looking at some familiar faces.
At the end of our ride we enters the school with the Dreemerr family crest imprented on the door.
Toriel turned around gave us both a nice hug be for going to her office wile you and Kris went to the class were miss. Alpys is.

.......I have that feeling that to days going to be a.....vary ..long day...

_____________________________
Welp, that's it for chapter 1.

Ill do more to morrow.
But now good day/night!

T.W.WW is ouuuuuttt!