The Meeting.

Sorry in advance for my ass writing. I'm kinda new to this since I've always written my stories down in my journal or bare with me.
_______________________________
Kenny sat in the back of the class. Like always. His hair black and shaggy. His glasses a tilted like always. He wore a black knitted sweater with black ripped jeans with converses. Alex sitting next to him. Alex had horrible posture. He sat there with a Thrasher T on with white ripped jeans and timberlands. Alex glanced at the cute fem boy slowly with a sweet smile.
"You new? I've never seen you before." He said. His voice low with a sexy rasp to it.
"A-actually no.... I've been sitting here since the beginning on the year..?" Kenny stumbled upon his words. A slight blush in his squishy cheeks.
"Oh. Sorry dude. I was suspended for like the first semester. If you don't know me. My name is Alex, you?"
"Kenny... " Alex nodded, fixing his maroon beanie. "Well, nice to meet you Kenny. Could I call you Kensworth?" He raised a eyebrow as Kenny giggled softly "Really? My dad used to call me that.. " Alex chuckled lowly "Oh? That's adorable. So, can I?" Kenny nodded slowly "Sure, I don't care. " Alex looked at him, biting his lip gently at Kenny's appearance "So. How old are you?" Kenny tapped his tiny foot softly "Fourteen, you?" He smiled softly "Sixteen... Well. I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm eighteen... I kinda got in so much trouble I missed out on a lot of school so now my stupid ass is here." Kenny laughed "Oh wow. That's... Wow. I'm sorry heh" Alex laughed to himself at Kenny's cuteness "No don't be sorry. I'm just fucking dumb. "
____________________________________
This was my first chapter. Bleh. I hoped you guys liked it!!! I'll try and write a chapter everyday since there's so much to it. Love ya lovies 💜💙💜 -Mei-Mei