I pulled away and he was kind of confused and seemed unhappy.
  "We came to the water for a reason" I point out.
  "Yeah, to make out" he nods I laugh.
  "To swim" I push him slightly away he groans.
  "There's too many people to swim" he stated.
  "What!? That makes no sense, we were just making out" I said getting lower so more of my body was going into the water.
  "No, don't go" he says I start to let myself sink. "Babbbbeeee" he groans but I fully submerge myself into the water letting the sound of the water fill my ears. I've always loved water honestly, it's really calming. I stayed there with closed eyes for a second and I opened them to find Sam under the water staring at me. He smiles I laugh rolling my eyes and I get back out of the water. i cough a bit from laughing. He pops out pushing his hair back.
  "I almost choked cause of you" I state.
  "You were fine" he shrugs and nudges me.
  "Let's go" I mumble. "Or you can stay" I add starting to get out of the water.
  "I'll only stay long enough to watch you walk away" he smirks.
  "I'm leaving now" I mumble getting out of the water running a hand through my messy hair and going back to where everyone else was.

Austin and Mandy were tanning while Caleb and Kyle were pushing each other around laughing. I roll my eye's laying down on my towel.
Sam came back a minute after me. His body had water droplets coming down and his hair was slightly flipping over his eye and he looked literally gorgeous in this light. He grabs his towel wiping his face Austin nudges me I turn to look at him he wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh.
  "My goodness" He mumbles in a low voice and I laugh more.
  "Right" I nod Austin chuckles.
  "You're one lucky son of a bitch" he tells me.
  "No, he is" I stated and Austin laughs nodding.
  "You are right about that" He nods. I close my eye's facing toward the sun. It was hot and I was already starting to dry up from the sun.

I guess going to the beach turned out better than alright. Not regretting it so far.
  "Ooh, guys I saw this diner close by that looked so cute we need to go" Mandy says.
  "We need to go just cause it looks cute?" Sam asks and she squints up to him.
  "No, I want food too Sam. Don't go smart on me" she says.
  "It's what I do best, especially to people who say dumb stuff" He shrugs and I bite my tongue to stop from laughing.
  "Ooh, Sam that was a beautiful burn" Austin says.
  "Thanks" Sam said proudly. He sits next to me on the sand.
  "Wish I could actually burn like that" Austin adds laughing at himself I roll my eyes but laugh.

~

  We walk into the diner, the bell above the door jingling. There were some people in there. It was a diner, that looked like it came straight out of the 60's. But I liked it.
  "Jo, take a photo of me in the booth. With the whole 60's vibe and with some editing. It'll look so cute" Austin gives me his phone the minute we sit down at a booth. I sit across form him. It was the round booth thing. I was on the outside, Sam next to me then Caleb, Luke, Mandy and Austin on the other end across from me. I go onto camera and snap a couple pictures of him. My mom was a photographer, she loved taking photos and we would take some together. She got me a camera, but after everything. I didn't like really even looking at it. I liked photography, but it reminded me too much of my mom and I was, am a puss and won't start up on it.

  "Um, hi. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" A waitress dressed in a 60's styled dress asks. I stop taking photo's.
  "I'll get a vanilla milkshake" I reply going on with the photos as everyone else orders.
  "You're actually really good at taking photos" Sam tells me watching me take them for Austin, while he poses.
  "Thanks, my mom did photography" I reply. "So, she taught me obviously. There I got a lot" I hand Austin his phone back.
  "Thanks bestie" he smiles. The waitress goes to get our drinks. I look at the menu, knowing I'll probably order a burger and fries only. She comes back giving us all our drinks.
  "You guys ready to order?" She asks we all nod ordering our food.
  "Guys, we'e got a whole 2 months of summer ahead of us!" Austin exclaims. "Time to PARTY" he said louder than needed some people look at us.
  "We know Austin, no need to yell it out" Caleb says.
  "Suck a dick Caleb" Austin says to him I laugh.
  "That's your job" Caleb responds and my eyes widen at that and I laugh more.
  "OH he did that" I say and if looks could kill, Austin murdered Caleb 4 times now.
  "I will rip your dick on. It's not hard because it's that small so don't test me Caleb" Austin says I look at Austin who was just as intrigued as I was in them.
  "This is getting crazy" he laughs.

  "When is it not with these two" I reply he looks at me.
  "You're right" he nods. "Honestly though" he starts leaning in closer to whisper in my ear. "Can't wait to go home and get crazy with you" he whispers and I laugh only at his wording.
  "You're an idiot" I push him away he chuckles.
  "Hey, it's true" he nods. Same though.
  "Yeah, I know it is" I reply he grins.
  "Good."

********************************************

A/N

Huhh? What'd ya think? It's summer time. It's cute, it's romantic. Blah, blah. I wanna know your thoughts guys do tell. I hope you enjoyed. Xoxo.

-Jana❤️