~4~

(Did not proofread)

Ashley POV

I opened my eyes and seen the sun shining through the window. I looked over and didn't see Bey. I got up and went to do my morning routine. I walked towards the living room and didn't see Bey. Went to the kitchen. No Bey. That pantry. No Bey.

         "Bey!" I called out.

        I looked out the window and seen her sitting criss crossed by the pool. I opened the sliding door, walked over to her, and sat down next to her. It was peaceful. We sat in a comfortable silence listening to the sounds of cars driving below us until Bey finally spoke up.

"The divorce isn't even finalized yet...I was thinking abou-" I cut her off knowing exactly what she was about to say.

      "No. Hell no BeyBey you gave him too many chances." I said looking at her. She put her head down.

"I know I wanted Blue to grow up with both of her parents Ash and...I guess I just thought that he would change. I'm so stupid." she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I went and hugged her "No. You're not stupid. You were in love..."

      "Thank you Ash" she said quietly. "You and Kelly seem to be the only ones that have my back. I'm so grateful for y'all."

     "You don't have to thank me...I told you I was always gone be here for ya long neck ass" I said smiling. She hit me in the back of my head.

      "I'm sick of y'all talking about my damn ne-"she was interrupted by a loud knock coming from the door.

     We looked at each other, got up, and started walking towards the door. I opened up the door and seen Dnay.

     "Hannah and Jasmine are fighting

     "Hannah and Jasmine are fighting. Kimmie pulled them apart but I don't know how long that's gone last" she explained quickly.

      "I should've known better than to put them in the same damn room." Bey said looking irritated. She was getting ready to leave out but I grabbed her arm.

     I ran in the bedroom and got us both some sweatpants. "Uh ma'am you need to put some pants on." We slipped on the sweatpants and went to the elevator

     We got in the elevator and as soon as we stepped out we heard yelling. Damn these heffas was loud. Louder than a Jennifer Hudson concert. We started running towards the room and I guess Kimmie heard us because as soon as we got to the door she opened it.

     Quinny and Brittany were holding back Jasmine who was yelling at Hannah. And Hannah was standing on the wall smirking. Hannah was always picking with Jasmine. Jas just didn't wanna say anything to bey but I'm sick of this shit.

      "HEY! HEY! EVERYBODY HUSH!" I yelled. Everybody got quiet.

      "Kimmie what happened?" Bey asked.