~3~

(BeyKota is so damn spoiled y'all🤦🏽‍♀️)

Previously on My Dance Captain:

Ashley POV

               "Oh hell no what the fuck are YOU doing here"

                  "Ash who's at the do-" Bey was getting ready to finish until she seen Marcu-I Mean Maxine

"Ash who's at the do-" Bey was getting ready to finish until she seen Marcu-I Mean Maxine. "Tenitra I suggest you get yo ass on somewhere because it's taking everything in me not to whoop yo ass AGAIN." Bey said looking her up and down. Michelle rolled her eyes "Keep on and ya eyes gon fall out them sockets." I said. "Why are you even here?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm here because I'm a TRUE friend. I'm here because I actually care about Beyoncé. I'm here because I didn't use Beyoncé and sleep with her man unlike you. IM here because you and that big lipped old ass gorilla hurt MY Bestfriend. IM here because you failed at being a Bestfriend. I'm here to let bey know what it's like to have a REAL bestie." I said looking her in her eyes.

                  She looked down at her feet and cleared her throat. I looked at bey and she smiled at me I winked at her and she shook her head but she was still smiling. "Tenitra what do you want?" Bey asked. "I-I came to give you this..."

                      "Michelle I'm not doing this with you what is it?" She looked a Bey again "When I leave you can open it

                "Michelle I'm not doing this with you what is it?" She looked a Bey again "When I leave you can open it...or don't it doesn't matter". Bey rolled her eyes. I just eyed the box. That's suspect. Who just gives a present to the woman that just beat yo ass not too long ago. "Hm. k bye" Bey said as she slammed the door in Michelle's face.

She put the box on the kitchen table and went to sit down on the couch. "You not gon open it?" Grabbing a bag of skittles. She shook her head and started the movie. We watched Four Brothers, Poetic Justice, Baby Boy, Waist Deep, and Boyz N The Hood. By the time all them movies were over we had candy rappers, chip bags and water bottles all over. And bey was maybe a tad bit tipsy.

I think she drunk the wrong water...anybody who knows bey knows that 1 she cannot handle being high and 2 she CANNOT hold her liquor. "Assshhhllleeeyyyy" She said giggling afterwards. Oh lord jesus take the wheel. "Yes Bey?". She whispers "come here". I look at her suspiciously and slowly moves over. She grabs my shirt and starts rubbing my inner thighs. "Uhn Uhn Nope time for bed let's go" I said getting her up.

            We lay down and she got up to go to the kitchen. I shook my head and got up. Before I went to the kitchen I went to the bathroom. When I was washing my hands I heard bey bust out crying. I ran to the kitchen and she was staring at the box Michelle gave her. "Bey what's wrong? What is it?" She turned around.

                       She handed me the box and looked down

                    She handed me the box and looked down. What I seen shocked the hell out of me. I looked at bey and she nodded her head while still crying. I put the box on the table and opened up my arms. Bey walked into them and hugged me tight. I felt my shirt get wet. "I-I can't believe them" she said into my shirt. I didn't know what to say so I just rubbed her back and let her cry. When she calmed down a little bit I asked her did she want to go lay down and she said yeah.

We laid down and she laid her head on my chest while I massaged her scalp. The stick and The Gorilla took it way too far. Why would they hurt bey like that? She hasn't done anything to anybody...well she didn't give the hive the Formation World Tour DVD but still. AND michelle and jay had the nerve to write a note.

_________________________________________________
I was gon tell y'all what was in the box butttt...why not leave y'all wondering🤣

What y'all think in the box?

What is y'all favorite movie out of the ones listed in the story?

Xoxo Liyah❤️😘