chapter 2, scary movies

After we pick up the boys they introduce me to a few of their favorite parts of London, including Nando's which Niall insisted on.  We are at a table now and I am trying to decide what to get.

"Let me order for you" Niall says and I  agree since I  can't find anything.  I  see Harry's eyes narrow at Niall and then he shakes it off sighing and running his finger's through his curls like Louis does when he gets stressed.

When the waiter takes our order Niall orders me some type of chicken, lets hope its good.

"So boys and Tiff, tomorrow night we are going to a big party, it will be great, a sit down dinner and then just some light clubbing" Louis explains, this means I  will have to either go shopping or try to find a dress that the boys find suitable that I  already have.

"Well, how fancy will it be?" I  ask, mentally figuring out what I  can maybe wear.

"Well, not a ball gown, but a nice party dress should do nicely, we will probably be wearing tuxes" Liam says, instructing the boys on what they should wear. They nod and when the food comes everything is quiet for a while until we all finish up.

"How was it?" Niall asks excitedly.  All eyes are on me, great! (sarcasm)

"It's pretty good" I  say honestly and Niall's jaw drops.

"No way, admit that is is the best food ever!" Louis says tickling me, I can barely catch my breath.  I am trying to push Louis away, but it isn't really working.

"Louis stop!" I  manage to choke out as I  hear everyone laughing.

"Say it" He says, not stopping.

"Fine fine! Just stop!" I  say, trying to get my breath as he finally stops. "Nando's is the best food ever, I  love it!" I  say, not remembering exactly what Louis wanted me to say but I  figure this is good enough.  And all the boys smile so they must think so too.

After we leave Nando's it is about 5:30 so we decide to get a movie and go to Harry and Louis's.  We all wanted something scary, even me, I  love scary movies but I  always get really freaked out.

When we get there I get into my pajama's, a tank top and booty shorts.  I french braid my hair to the side and then go sit on the couch in between Louis and Harry.  Liam is laying sideways on a chair and Zayn is lounging in the other, Niall is on the floor with a big bowl of popcorn.

************HARRY****************

Why does she have to be so hot?  It sucks because she really isn't mine and I have to try really hard not to stare and now here she comes.  She just sits herself right in between me and Louis.  Her soft, warm arm is brushing up against mine and her leg is almost on top of mine because of the limited room on the couch and Louis is of course taking up much more space than he should be.

After the first scene I see Tiffany tense up, I can tell she is already scared.  I smirk to myself.  This will be too easy.

A few minutes later I hear Tiffany squeal and grab my arm and hide behind me, I put my arm around her and she doesn't think twice about holding my waist tightly and hiding in my chest at the scary parts.  No one notices because they are all focused on the movie and the lights are off.

By the time the movie is over Tiffany is passed out on my lap.  Liam turns on the lights and all the guys look over and laugh at how she is sleeping with her head on my lap.  They can all tell that we fancy each other, I am definitely going to be talking to her about us tomorrow.

"Tiff, wakey wakey" Louis says, shaking her arm.  She just groans and twists around, putting her face in my shirt.

"Look, I will just carry her in there and then come sleep out here" I say and as I am picking her up we all say goodbye and Louis goes to bed.  I lay her down on my bed and cover her up.  Then I slide off my pants and shirt and hear her voice as I am about to walk out the door.

"Harry, stay" She says and I just look at her sleeping face.

"Are you sure?" I ask, wondering whether I should or not. I want to, but I'm just not sure.

"Please" She says opening her big blue eyes and looking up at me.  What the hell.  I slide into my bed with her and she instantly comes and fits herself to my body and I automatically put my arm around her and kiss her head.  After a few minutes of watching her I fall asleep myself.

******AUTHORS NOTE******************

Hey guys, I hope you are liking, I am trying to upload at least twice a day, hopefully, but don't hate me if I don't! and don't worry, Harry Tiffany and Caroline drama is coming!!!! vote and comment pleaseee!!! :)

P.S.  I tried to fix the errors in this one too, I will try and go through all of them, like I said before if you readers think that I should just delete this book because it is bad then I will..