Distracted

The bell rings. Sarah has to go to class. She's got maths, the subject she hates most, for 2 hours straight! Her teacher is called Mr. Fildes. He is the nicest teacher in the whole world! This is mainly because he is only 26 years old and understands the students. But today Sarah can't keep her mind from thinking about the boy. He is called Greg Gontier. He is a singer and he had 4 own singles. Also he posts a lot of covers. In his bio he says he is doing a live every day. She doesn't know what to ecspect from the guy. Does he even have time to talk to her? Does he think it's weird that some random girl texts him while she doesn't even know him?
'Sarah?' The voice of the teacher sounds in the classroom. He looks at her with an asking face.
'Eh sorry what was the question?' She asks.

'What is the answer on the equasion that's on the board?'

'Eh I don't know sir', she answers.

'Well I suppose now is the time to pay attention don't you think?'

'Yes sir I'm sorry' Sarah answers.

The next 10 minutes Sarah tries to focus on the sums that are written on the board, although she can't help but think that it's written in Chinese. Maths isn't her best subject and with all this distraction because of Greg, it's not really easy to pay attrition right now. Luckily the bell rings and the class is free to go. When Sarah want's to go, her phone beeps. It's a message from Greg! But when she wants to look at what he has said, her friend calls her.

'Sarah! Come over here! You'll never believe what happend today!'

Sarah runs towards her. It's her best friend! Greg can wait for a moment right? In the end she has almost 2 months left for her assignment. That's enough time to write a whole book!