Grace

Alyssa POV:

     We have been back at Hogwarts for a month, the best part of it is the library. At the Zabini Manor, we had a huge library, and could rival the amount of books this one had any day. Yet this one just feels like home. I have been getting books from here since I was eleven, and it has never once let me down.

     I sigh as I walk between rows of books, which one should I grab today? I keep walking until I have picked up three, I then check them out and leave. I walk up to my common room, and I am greeted by Draco and Ginny fighting.

     "I am telling you! I had half a tub left! You shouldn't go around eating other people's food!" The fiery redhed yelled

     "I didn't eat your bloody ice cream! You ate it last night! Besides, why would I eat ice cream, I am not trying to get fat!"

     "Are you calling me fat?"

     "Well if you keep eating tubs full of ice cream with out realising it then ya!" They notice my presence, say hi, and then go back to fighting. What was I going to do with them? They were really nice and sweet with each other most of the time. They would even stick up for the other if they were getting bullied. It is at moments like these that I realise this is just their relationship.

     They love each other, and then yell at the other for eating ice cream. Which Draco ate for breakfast this morning. I think I won't tell though, because yesterday Draco picked out a good book for me to read. I finished it this morning while Draco sat with me eating.

     I sit on the couch, pick up a book, and start to read. Thats until Blaise walked in with Astoria.

     Blaise threw a piece of something at me, and I jumped and lost my page.

     "Blaise Poesdien Barnaby William Zabini! How dare you! You made me lose my page!" He turned to face me and had a smirk on his face

     "No.  You lost your page because you jumped in your seat." I grew angry

     "YOU THREW SOMETHING AT ME TO MAKE ME LOSE MY PAGE!" Me and Blaise continued to fight just like how Ginny was. I hate my brother sometimes.

Pansy's POV:

     I walked up to the Head's common room, trying to find Astoria, I wanted to tell her about my new feeling toward someone. When I was on the stairs to the 7th floor, I could hear screaming. Not again.

     At least once every couple days, there is an all out war between two of us. Usually others also get caught up in the fighting, so it becomes a bigger deal than it really is. CRASH! I hurried my steps as I heard a glass break. When I said the password, I saw Ginny and Draco fighting about... who is fatter? And Blaise and Alyssa were in an argument about whether her jumping was the reason she lost a book?

     My friends are crazy. So I decide to just walk up to Astoria, grab her hand, and walk back out the door. I do not feel like dealing with this today.

     "So...Astoria. Guess what!" She smiles at me and laughs

     "What is it this time?"

     "I have a crush." With this she stops in her stepps, squeaks, and jumps up and down.

     "OMG! WHO?" I was about to tell her, when Theo ran up and grabbed her hand briskly taking her away while yelling,

     "WE CAN RIDE HIPPOGRIFFS! AND PLAY WITH ALL THE MAGICAL CREATURES!" I laugh as Astoria starts to sprint with Theo. She honestly loves those little creatures more than anyone else I know. Theo on the other hand, her thinks dragons and nifflers are cool, but doesn't care that much. He just knows his girlfriend would love it.