Meeting Our Children

Alyssa's POV:

It was the last class of the day, with my favorite teacher: McGonagall. I know it isn't kind of me to have a favorite teacher, and that I should respect everyone equally, but I can't help it. She is so well respected, and trusted, I want to be just like her. I don't necessarily want to be an educator, but I would love the respect.

I look to my left and see Lily smiling. Oh no. She has that look in her eye that she learned from the weasley twins. That look indicates that some sort of mischief is about to happen.

Before I could even question her about it, I heard a scream, followed by lots of laughter. I spun around and saw that Draco was a ferret again. What did he do?

"Lilly, before you change him back, let me take a picture!" I used my wand and pointed it at the white ferret. Then there was a flash from the tip of my wand, and the picture was taken. Me and Lilly high five and she flies Draco all over the classroom.

"Miss. Malfoy! Change your brother back right now! Miss. Zabini! Stop influencing this kind of behavior!" My smile fell off my face and I turned back around, my face now red. I have never gotten into trouble with Professor McGonagall before.

Draco had transformed back to his beautiful self and glared at me and Lilly. Then at Blaise for laughing too.

"Shut up. Just shut up." He murmured. Once the class settled back down, McGonagall began to speak.

"I had informed a couple of you that you would be receiving the gender of your children on Saturday," She looked at Blaise and Lilly while saying this, "unfortunately we had a bit of a problem, and were not able to find the gender until we produced the baby." People started to talk, but Professor McGonagall just looked at us, and all the talking stopped

"Today you will be given your children. I will call the names off my list and you will come claim you baby, its proper necessities, and then walk back to your seat. We will have a daycare center here at Hogwarts so that you can take your classes without being disrupt." Headmistress cleared her throat and began,

"Benjamin Floss and Joanne Menny," The two 7th years walked up and got handed their baby. The boy they named Murray had brown curly hair like Benjamin and dark skin like Joanne. It was a perfect mix.

"Theodore Nott and Astoria Greengrass" Two of my best friends walked up to where she was standing. Astoria had a look of disbelief on her face and walked up slowly, whereas Theo was grinning like a mad man and practically ran up there.

They were handed three kids, two girls and a boy. The boy was the youngest; a newborn. He a little bit of dirty blond hair on the top of his head, along with piercing blue eyes. He was small and chubby. They decided to name him Christopher.

The middle child, had straight brown hair. She was pretty tall for a four year old, she had light tan skin like Theo. They named her Hailey, which I think was just a beautiful name for her.

And the oldest they named Sabrina. She had dirty blonde hair like her little brother, and a lighter tan skin like Hailey. All the children were adorable!

Our friends walked over to a table and grabbed diapers, bottles, clothing, bandages, a stroller. Everything they would need for their three kids. Next up was Pansy and Harry.

They had a one year old and a four year old. They were both handsome boys with messy black hair. Their eyes were green like their Mum's, and they even seemed to sparkle. The younger one was named Albus, and the older one was named James. I could already tell Harry would at least lose one of them. Hopefully Pansy can help him out.