Jungwoo

The orange haired boy blinked his blurry eyes before looking at his surroundings. "Jihyo? Where are we?"

Sunhee's head snapped up at the sound of his voice before saying monotonously. "Kim Jungwoo, 20 years old. Member of United." She tossed a clipboard of information onto the table in front of Jungwoo sitting in her chair.

Jungwoo's eyes widened and he tried sitting up, only to be prevented by chains attaching his legs to his chair, and his wrists to the table in front of him. "Who are you?" He asked curiously. "You don't seem like the dealer I knew."

Sunhee uncrossed her legs and played with the strings of her black hoodie. "That's none of your concern, and my name isn't Jihyo."

Jungwoo peered at Sunhee, then spotted the blue butterfly on her hoodie. "Dreamers."

"Ah ah ah." Sunhee chided. "You weren't supposed to figure that out yet."

"What do you want with me? Who are you?" He asked slightly scared to be in another gang's territory. Their base no less.

"Who I am is no concern to you. What do we want with you? Well we have a bit of a grudge with your gang my dear Jungwoo. About a year ago, we had 9 members, now we have 8. Is it becoming clear now?" Sunhee said angrily.

"Lucas." The single word from Jungwoo's mouth had the girl glaring daggers at him. She spat, "You don't deserve to speak his name you piece of filth!" She marched up to Jungwoo and grabbed his tie. "I will find out what I need from you. And that's a promise."

"Never." Jungwoo choked out. "I won't betray them."

Sunhee chuckled darkly, "Just because you won't say it, doesn't mean I can't make you. Your members have to feel the PAIN of losing one of their own. The HOPELESSNESS of not being able to find them. The GUILT of not being able to save them. Kim Jungwoo, we will get revenge and trust me it won't be pretty."

Jungwoo stared wide eyed at the demon in front of him. "I won't betray them." He said again his voice wavering. 

Sunhee's eyes flashed. "Wrong answer." 

For the next hour, the room was littered with screams. Sunhee was usually a nice person, but when it came to her family, things could get real ugly fast. The Dreamers didn't mind though, she was family, and family stuck together no matter what.

Sunhee finally stepped back from the bloody and bruised Jungwoo. His face turning ugly shades of purple, and thin lines of blood littered his body. She scanned him. "Are you ready to tell me what I need to know now?" She said monotonously.

Jungwoo breathed heavily and gulped. "I told you this before. I won't betray them." His voice shaky. Sunhee hummed.

"I do wonder what you do in the gang, my friend. I doubt it is something with killing." Sunhee mused. Jungwoo's eyes opened a fraction, which Sunhee took note of. "So I'm right eh." She looked him over. "Maybe a medic? Or an informant. Engineer?" She lazily sat on the chair. "I honestly couldn't care less to be frank."

She looked up at a camera that was in the corner of the room. "Yo Dolphin! You can uncover your eyes now. I'm done for now." 

Chenle's voice filtered through the speaker. "Good to know Sunshine. Woah." A pause. "You roughed him up pretty good." 

Sunhee shrugged. "He wasn't telling me about Lucas. Anyways, make sure to go into Phase 2."

"What's Phase 2?"

Sunhee face palmed. "Dolphin. My friend, we talked about this earlier. Is anyone else with you? Ask them."

"Shadow. Do you remember?" Chenle's voice sounded distant. Words came out warbled as Mark responded.

"He sounds familiar." Jungwoo murmured. 

"Who? Shadow?" Sunhee asked. Jungwoo slowly nodded. "Yo Shadow you know him?" After a moment of hesitation, a no trickled through the speaker. Sunhee's eyes narrowed suspiciously but she let it go. "Dolphin are you on Phase 2?" A hum came through the speaker.

"What are you doing." Jungwoo asked nervously. Sunhee walked up to Jungwoo and grabbed his chin and tilted it up so he was looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Let's say we are giving your members an offer-" She stepped back and slapped him, his face jerked to the side. "-that they can't refuse." She left the room, before sliding down against the door. Her hands held fistfuls of her hair. 

"Sunhee?" A voice sounded. She looked up. It was Jeno. "What's wrong."

"I think I went overboard again." Sunhee said tiredly. Her eyes void of emotion.

"Sunhee it's fine, we love you for who you are. Plus you are our interrogator for a reason, you get things done. Plus, we'll figure out what happened to Lucas." Jeno said cheerfully giving her an eye smile. "Now go take a shower. You're all bloody." He joked.