" I...won't..let...you...win!" The Sylveon cried out as her body emitted a powerful flash that almost blinded half the Pokémon there. Yuyu, Peter, and Eule all closed their eyes.

Hurricane ignored the flash, not really that effected by it since she was a Fairy Type herself. Gar was confused. He wasn't as affected as even Hurricane. The only explanation he could find was that he was somehow super effective against Fairy types.

He never knew he was this powerful. Usually he's the one getting beat up by Psychic types and the occasional Ground types. Those ground types like to stay in the ground. Pun intended. Gar thought as he floated closer, ignoring the bright light of the Sylveon.

More purple sludge came out of his body in the same Venoshock as before. Barney gets hit and yowls in pain. " I hate poison types!" She yelled, leaping at Gar with claws outstretched. She was getting ready to slash him in half.

Gar knew she wouldn't be able to kill him anyways since he was already dead. He decided to mess with the outlaw a bit, and disappeared.

A surprised look over come the stuck up Sylveon. Her paws grasped empty air. " Boo!" Gar shouted, behind Abeja. Abeja for a moment dropped down to the ground in fright.

Gar has his tongue out. " Why you," Abeja states, trying to grab him with her feelers. He disappeared before she could get a grasp on him. He reappeared next to Hurricane. " Why are you doing this mother? I thought you like Ghosts." Hurricane stated, seemingly confused.

Gar could understand her confusion. She must have faked liking ghosts for a long time to where even her Ribombee and Cutiefly people didn't even know she was a villain or hated Ghosts.

Then again practically every Pokémon hates ghosts and think they're ugly as shit. Yada yada. Jerks. Gar thought. He moved out of the way as a Moonblast came his way.

" As if you don't know. Ghosts are the worst!" Abeja yelled. " Didn't you hear? Your mother is an outlaw. No time for stupid questions. Now is the time to act!" Eule exclaims, using Leaf Blade on Barney.

Barney easily dodged. " You're all fat and pathetic." She stated. Yuyu got mad. " But it's not us who got fat on the Pokepuffs all these years. You're slower than a Slowpoke." Yuyu states, using Hammer Arm.

That one managed to hit Barney. She stumbled around. " Weakling." Barney states, shaking her head. " It is time." Barney Growled, suddenly turning to Abeja.

Gar didn't like that. It seems they had a backup plan. Abeja whistled, while Barney yelled something. Out of the trees came a Druddigon. Eule seemed to do a double take.

Both Fairy types seemed to smirk. Then a sound of paws racing echoed through the forest. " I'm here mother. I've also brought someone else. I knew you couldn't do it. Not without me at least. Who's the ugly dragon?" Stella commented, before turning her attention to the Druddigon.

" Ugh. You're so pink. It kills me." Druddigon states as he puts a claw over his eyes. The Druddigon looked down at Mwamini. He chuckled. " Seems like she's getting what she deserves the ugly freak." He stated.

He then looked at the other ghosts. " Oh shit there's more ugly ghosts that need to be tamed." Druddigon states as if none of them were there. He cracks his knuckles. " I need my brass knuckles." He comments.

Then his eyes locked with Eules. " Oh hey it's little ghost boy. Been a while, huh?" Druddigon asked, a dark tone in his voice.

" You. You're the bitch who attacked Mwamini for nothing." Eule Growled, a Shadow Ball at ready. Druddigon chuckled. " You're the little brat who faced up to me when no one else did. I'm going to enjoy this." Druddigon Growled.