end

[230918]it was never the same

[230918]
it was never the same. the deaths of two young adults changed the paths of many others, and many others to come.

JEON JEONGGUK
regretted what he did to taehyung when he found out what had happened to the two, and finally understood how much yoongi cared. he had cried for hours, breaking down his hard facade and punched multiple walls when the news was broken to him, and pushed all his family and friends away since. he saw himself as a monster.

PARK JIMIN
equally as regretful towards himself. he had spiralled into a nosedive of self-destruction, skipping meals due to loss of appetite and losing sleep as the first thing he saw when he closed his eyes was his dead friend's smile.

MR. MIN
was arrested by the police for charges of rape and then murder on kim taehyung. yoongi had put two and two together and rightfully assumed that his father was the foul being who destroyed the beauty that was kim taehyung, and tipped off the authorities before proceeding to end his own life. mr. min shall be rotting in jail for a very, very long time.

MRS. MIN
moved away permanently to live with the man she was cheating on min with once she heard the news. her and mr. lee would hopefully have a happy marriage, but her spite and bad doings will likely come back to bite her one day.

KIM TAEHYUNG
he loved, but he did not lose. he did not fight his assault and death. he was afraid to die and was disgusted, sure. he didn't want any of it, sure. but he wasn't going to fight it. he, in fear and reluctancy, accepted the fact that his time was up. what would his future hold anyway? he was undereducated, poor, and couldn't see his own talent to embrace it. kim taehyung felt worthless, and in those last moments, mr min's words made him feel worse. he was a star, a star in a sky that didn't deserve him. the world didn't deserve a soul as pure as kim taehyung's, or as determined as min yoongi's.

MIN YOONGI
taehyung's death drove him to the edge of insanity. the grief was too hard for him to handle. however, he was blissfully unaware of the other damage his father did to his boyfriend - and if he had known, he would likely have killed his father himself. why did everyone he ever loved or cared for leave him? his mother, his father, his friends, taehyung. if taehyung couldn't be with yoongi, yoongi was determined to be with taehyung. he had become dependant on the younger and ended up cutting ties with everyone else, as long as he had kim taehyung he would be okay. when his boyfriend was lost, so was yoongi. he called the authorities on his father, and hung himself minutes later, wanting to be with taehyung and support his love.

however, they will never truly be dead. they will always live on in the hearts of others.

their graves were dug side by side, their bodies to lie together for all of eternity.

for taehyung was yoongi's light and yoongi was taehyung's shadow, one cannot exist without the other, and although they seem to be polar opposites, when united they create something beautiful. without the light there would be no shadow to create the darkness, and without a shadow there would be no space for the light to shine.

the brightest stars have the darkest lights.

the world was not ready for kim taehyung and min yoongi, and they were not ready for it either.

please, love your child. love them, because if you don't teach them love, they'll never be able to love themselves, and love those around them.
everybody is beautiful, we're all unique and built up in ways that suit us and us alone. you're wonderful, and valid.

no matter if a child is lgbt+, ill, smart, healthy, chubby, black, white, rich, poor - whatever.

they still deserve love.

thank you for reading this book,
-METEORMIN.