Lea just nodded to prevent further arguements then rode her fiancé's car.

As they reached the mansion, Don Luis retributed some ampaos to their househelps as he entered the househould alongside Benilda and with their other family members.

"Aris, si Lea nasaan?" Tyrone asked.

"Actually, tito. I am also looking for her," Aris replied.

As they chatted, Lea already snuck out to take with her one of their cars. Soon as Tyrone heard the car door slam, he went outside to check on what's going on. Lea already left. Tyrone was soon followed by Aris.

"Bakit niyo hinayaan?!" Tyrone angrily asked one of the drivers.

"Sir, bigla na lang po nang-agaw ng sasakyan e," the driver responded.

The other Sy family members followed them outside.

"What happened, Rony?" Gail asked.

"Si Lea po kasi tita. She snuck out and drove off," Aris said disappointedly.

"Mukhang hindi na lang ako ang pasaway dito ah," Vice said then smirked.

"Shut up, Vice!" Gail irritatedly said as she sharply looked at Vice.

"Hayaan ninyo siya. Baka urgent talaga 'yung trabaho. After all, she's a lawyer and she has responsibilities. Halina kayo sa loob," Don Luis commanded, "Lea's a big girl - she can own up to her decisions. Ano pa't naging abogada ang aking apo kung hindi siya makapadedesisyon ng mahusay."

~~~

"Anong sabi ni Lea, pangga?" Risa asked Leni while they're walking towards the car.

"She said she'll see what she can do raw, ma," Leni responded.

Loren and Pia were already in the car while Leni and Risa were walking towards it when Lea came.

"Ate Lens! I'm sorry. Eto na po ako," Lea said while panting.

"I thought so," Leni said with a smirk.

"So... anong balak mo, Lei?" Loren asked as she peeked through the window of their vehicle.

"Sasama ako sa Bataan," Lea responded, "I'll make it up to Ravine."

"Ano pa hinihintay niyo? Tara na!" Pia said as she started the engine.

The three girls – Risa, Leni and Lea rode the car and off they went.

On the way, Leni noticed Lea ignoring her phone whilst it buzzed.

"Lei, kanina pa nagba-buzz 'yang phone mo," Leni stated.

"Pangga, Aris 'yung called ID nung tumatawag," Risa said after peeking at Lea's phone.

"It's alright," Lea said as she turned her phone off, "that was my fiancé. I don't have to answer his calls."

"Lea, ipapaalam ko sa angkong mo ito. Don't worry," Leni said confidently.

"Angkong is very understanding but my father isn't. At walang magagawa si angkong 'pag nagalit si papa sa akin," Lea said, "but I don't really care. What matters to me is that I am going to see Rave to apologize to her and to make things up to her."

~~~

"Aris, have you reached Lea?" Gail asked as she paced back and forth the dining room.

"No, tita. I'm sorry. Mukhang nagpatay pa ata ng phone si Lei. Mauna na po muna ako, tita," Aris said before he left.

"Okay, sige iho. Take care," Gail told him.

Soon as Aris left, Tyrone came down the stairs from his office with a glass of whisky on his hand.

"Na-contact ba ni Aris si Lea?" he asked as he sat himself on the couch.

Gail walked towards him and said, "Naku! You just missed him. Aris just left. And news is hindi raw sinasagot ni Lea ang tawag niya and worst... our daughter turned off her cell."

~~~

"Lea, straight ka di ba?" Pia started.

"As far as I know, yes, I am," Lea said curiously, "bakit mo naitanong, Pi?"

"I liked you for Rave but not anymore. You broke her," Pia said bitterly as she drove, "bored ka ba kaya mo napag-tripan si Ravine?"

"H-ha? Hindi ko pinagtitripan ang kaibigan niyo, Congresswoman," Lea said, "ate Lens, ate Loren..."

"Sure ka ba, Lei?" Risa added.

"I swear that wasn't my intention. I am really sorry if I am coming across like that," Lea sincerely stated.

"She wouldn't come with us knowing that her father, Mr Tyrone Sy, would be in real outrage knowing na di aattend itong unica iha nila sa engagement party niya," Leni said defending Lea, "so quit it, ladies, please? She's here now and that's what matters."

Lea, on the other hand, just looked out the window as everyone kept quiet throughout the ride.