Loki only had a drink or two, he really wasn't in the mood to party, once they got there. He really just wanted to be with you. Even when a pretty young thing started hitting on him. He only had pushed her way. Which Steve watched. After you sister remind him of who loki was. He was quite impressed. Though he did do the brotherly thing and threatened Loki about hurting you. Wether his feelings for you were true or not.

       You found yourself back at the hotel a little more drunk then you had planned. Still coherent. But just drunk enough to enjoy doing something stupid. Though by the time loki would get back you would be asleep. As you walked into the room you had been sharing with him. As you made it inside. You were shock to find Loki in the room. Just freshly showered. Still with a towel around his waist, drying his hair with another towel.

          "How was you night love?" He asked when he heard you come in.

         "I'm- your back early." You stated. As your eyes traveled down his form. "Why are you back?" You didn't want him to be there right now. Let alone in a towel.

           "I didn't want to be out long." He smiled as he watched you. He started walking towards you. Which you hadn't realized he moved closer to you. "Again how was your night? Did you have fun at your sisters bachelorette party?" Making you jump when he whispered into your ear. He chuckled.

         "It was fun." You stated. He kissed you on the cheek. Which made you do something you never thought you would do. Thinking maybe it was the alcohol. But you kissed him on the lips, though it was a quick kiss. You still apologized for it. "Sorry." You pulled away. Knowing what you just did. You didn't get far before he pulled you back, kissing you with more passion. Your right arm snaked around his neck while the other fisted into his raven hair. Which only made things worse. Before you knew it loki had you against the wall. Making you gasp giving him perfect access for his tongue to slip between your lips.

          Loki pulled at your legs wanting them to wrap around his waist. Which you got the hint. He was definitely happy you decided on wearing a dress. As his hand found their way under that dress to grab at your ass. Holding you up better. You moaned into the kiss. As you felt your back leave the wall. Loki never braking the kiss brought you to the bed, he managed to lay you both down on it. His hand started to pull at your underwear. As your hands pulled the towel away from his body. Your legs dropped so he could pull your panties down. You felt his cock was already hard and ready to go.

         "Loki." You moaned. As he broke the kiss pulling your dress up and over your head. His cock teased as your folds while he worked at your dress and bra. He felt how wet you were.

            "Darling, your practically dripping." He purred. You moaned again as he teased you some more, you rolled your hip wanting him to take you now. His lips found your neck as he kissed down then nipped his way back up to your ear. "Are you going to beg?"

        "Please stop teasing me and just fuck me already." You hissed. And with out and warning he pushed into you to the hilt. You moaned out louder then before. As he started slowly move out of you. Cause you to hiss. "Damn it loki, move. Faster." He complied as he snapped back into you. Your hands dug into his shoulder. As he set a fast pace. Making you a moaning mess. As his name left your lips multiple times. You buckled up into him each time he thrusted back into you. He felt that you were close, which he was glad, cause he was about to lose his own desire deep inside you. Your walls started to clenched around his thick cock. Your nails dig into him as you held on to him for dear life.

          "Cum for me love, cum for me right now." He growled. As he bite down on to your shoulder. Make sure to leave a mark on you. It was all you needed, as you screamed out your orgasm. You milked his cock for everything he had when lost his load deep inside of you. You were still calling out his name, when he pulled himself out of you. Then collapsed be side you, pulling you into him.

         You woke up the next morning curled up against him. Both of you still naked. You knew what had happened when you woke, not wanting a repeat you slowly got out of bed gathering your stuff and headed for the shower. Making sure the door was locked behind you. As soon as the water hit your hot skin you rested your head against the wall of the shower. 'Fuck what did you just do. That should've of happened. Fuck.' You thought as you let the water run. Even if it felt amazing and it still feel like he was inside you. Even if you were sore that was a good feeling something you had never felt even after your first time with a guy. But what you just did even if it was amazingly good, was only going to complicate things.

         "Darling are you all right?" You heard loki call throw the door, knocking softly pulling you out of your thoughts.

          "Yes. Just didn't want to wake you." You called back as you washed you hair and got ready to meet you sister, as you both had to get you hair and make up done for the wedding today. Finally pulling yourself out of the bathroom. Loki was sitting reading the news like he always did.

            "Just a reminder I have that hair and makeup appointment with my sister this morning. I'll pick you up after that to head to the church. Your suit is Hanging up in the closet. We will be there few hours before the wedding starts. I'm sorry if you'll be bored." You went through the day like you normally would back in England.

           "Don't worry darling. I'll be ready before you get back. Everything will be fine." He smirked at you. You weren't sure if he remember last night or not. But you were hoping for the not part. Though loki did remember he just wasn't sure if you did or not. As he watched you walk out the door. Leaving him to his own thoughts about last night. And the way his name sounded when you screamed, or moaned his name out. Or how you felt underneath him. He was going down a dark rabbit hole one that to be honest he didn't want to come out of.