Wow.

"Do you have any proof?" I mumbled. Oliver shoved throughout his pants pockets and pulled out a paper.

"Here, my diagnostic report. We could even call the doctor if you want."

"No, no that's okay" I said reading over the report.

This all looked pretty real to me, and I know how to read reports, I learned last year at medical camp.

"Why didn't you saw anything sooner, I hated you with all of my guts"

"I didn't want you to think I was seeking sympathy from you, you should still hate me because I did absolutely horrible things to you and your friends. You deserve so much more than what happened and I'm truthfully sorry I brought so much pain and" He stopped as his lips quivered. "and f-uh-fear into your life" Oliver's voice shook.

He was about to cry. Right here, in front of me. I had all the proof I needed to believe him, but there was still something inside of me that thought 'don't fall for his tricks'. I placed my hand on his back and moved my thumbs.

"Please don't cry Oliver"

Oliver sniffled as he looked over to me, "I'm trying" He smiled.

"I'm not saying that you are forgiven but, now I know why all this happened and I need some time okay?"

"I understand" He stood up.

"Just give me some time" I mumbled.

"Thank you for listening Natasha. I owe so much to you, after all I've done. I couldn't never repay you completely in a lifetime." He walked over to me. Oliver got closer.

Then the memory of him pinning me back caused me to flinch and step back.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't going to-"

"It's fine" I interrupted. Oliver opened up my window and began to climb out.

"Bye Natasha"

"Bye"

----------

"Please open up!" Ashton screamed at my door.

"Ashton I'm trying to freaking sleep!"

"wake up lazy ass!!" he banged.

I angrily got up and swung the door open.

"What the hell could you possibly want now? Is it time for another trust test? Perhaps we should try the trust fall, seems relevant." I said.

"No" Ashton came in. "I didn't mean to say test, I just wanted to see how you would react in a situation like that" He sighed.

I closed the door and got back in bed.

"I'm really sorry sis." He said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"You should be, we are a family now and we shouldn't have to question whether or not we trust each other. I've only known you for about a week now and I've trusted you with the biggest secret in my life." I sat up.

Ashton began to chuckle.

"What is so funny?!"

He leaned over to me and patted the top of my head.

"You had a hair sticking up" He smiled causing me to return one back.

"You can trust me with ANYTHING Ash, anything"

"I know, sorry sis."

"It's okay" I smiled.

"Well look here we've just had our first argument" He laughed.

"We sure did"

"Okay get out" I pointed.

"But I thought-"

"We are fine but I need to get ready for school, one more week."

"Okay fine"

Once Ashton left I grabbed my phone an began to read some tweets and check my Instagram feed.

*Text Message*

Good Morning Beauty,

I can't wait til our eyes meet again, to see true beauty in the flesh, and to wink at you from behind my desk ;)

-M

Aw, I cheesed so big my cheeks almost rose to my eyebrows! Michael was such a sweet heart.

Good Morning babe, you always know how to put a smile on my face. :) I love you.

-N

I love you more and only you. Now hurry up and get here so I can see you!

-M

Yes sir, Mr.Allon sir :P

-N

I jumped out of bed and got ready for the day. I put on a simple white floral printed tank top blouse with a pair of denim shorts and wore my nude sandals, hair down and straight with a simple brown sugar eyeshadow look.

"Rach! Need a ride?" I yelled in the hall.

"Yeah One sec!" She yelled.

I ran down to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat while I waited.

"Now what will I do here all alone?" Ashton said through his waffle.

"Go shopping? Ride around town? Beach? Gym? Sleep? Jack-off?" I laughed.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"It's okay that you have needs bro, we all get horny at times and just have to satisfy our sexual emotions" I said mimicking his exact words at prom.

"Woah, who's getting sexual?" Mom said walking into the kitchen.

Both Ashton and I looked at each other and then bursted out in laughter.

"No one mum" He laughed.

"No one mum" I copied.

"Oh you two, I'm glad you're both getting along so well" She giggled.

"We are family" I smiled walking towards the door.

"Bye my family! I love you all!" I yelled super happily.

"Rach!" I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming woman!" She said running down. "Bye guys!"