Overwatch- Hanging out

McCree POV-  i was just walking around when i spotted Lucio and D.va talking about something, "probably just talking about mek's and the mission to defeat talon" i said quietly to myself not wanting to start up a conversation with them. As i walked around the base i spotted Genji's brother Hanzo so i decided to go say hi and introduce myself since he was new. "hey there part'ner my names McCree, Jesse McCree ive heard some stuff about you from your brother Genji" i told him as i walked closer. he turned around and looked at me giving a little wave "hello McCree my name is Hanzo which you already know.. its nice to meet you" you actually responded i was kinda surprised. Genji said Hanzo was quiet most times and ignored those who were not on "his" level.

Hanzo POV-  this man named McCree walked up to me after i said my name, it was strange this McCree guy seemed really nice for just meeting me he didn't even question what i was doing in the living quarters during a time of war. "well Hanzo you wanna talk outside? its kinda loud in here from all this fuss over talon" He asked with a slight smile putting his hand out which i shook and walked with him after nodding slightly. "Why do you not question me about what i was doing?" i asked looking at his face which had a soft smile "because askin somethin like that is personal to the other so i don't really mind what u were doing" He said lightly patting my shoulder. We made it outside were i saw tons of flowers and trees surrounded this.. huge garden like room. "what did you want to talk about McCree?" i asked looking at him slightly "well i just wanted to chat, tell stories and such... its been real hectic and no one ever gets time to chat now so.. might as well get a newbie more informed hehe.." He replied with a light chuckle... 

(there talking in the garden.. now to another someones perspective) 

D.va POV-  "anyways those games are old i'm more into the first person games they give me a chance to reck some noobs lol" I responded with a slight smile. "We need to get to the plannin room D.va or dad wont ever let us off da hook lets go before were late" Lucio said with some worry in his voice lightly scatting tward the meeting room, "lets go then!" i responded laughing lightly following behind him. We entered the room just in time because dad walked in right behind us, "ok everyone sit down and get ready for the plan" dad said sitting down at the main plan table lightly pressing the button for the hologram to pop up. (Dad is soldier 76 btw) we were all seated except for McCree and Hanzo... wonder were they are? 

*la time skippo* (there might be more of these in da future don hate me m8)

still D.va POV-  after that meeting i went to go find Hanzo and McCree so i could tell them the plan and there roles in it so that they weer not confused when the time came to attack. I finally found them in the garden after walking for what seemed like hours, they were just talking over tea with bastion... how cute! i took a picture of them to remember this moment forever. "Hey McCree!, Hanzo! i need to talk with ya about the mission u guys totally missed our meeting" i yelled kinda loud startling bastion. "Ok cmon over here then D.va we can all chat about the mission" McCree with his stupid smile requested to which i accepted for the missions sake. After i told them the mission and there parts i walked off to find Lucio or Winston to see if they wanted to play video games with me.

Genji POV-  After the meeting i went to the training field to meditate with my master since we didn't get to meditate that often counting on all the fighting with talon. Me and master were meditating for an hour or so before we both got up and decided to spare *we needed practice* "Ok Genji get ready i'm not going to go easy on you" My master stated before taking his stance "same to you master i shall give it my all" i responded back before drawing my smaller blade. i dashed at my master with a swift strike almost hitting him but he caught my blade and tossed me to the wall, "very speedy my student but you must be faster if u want to cut me" my master teased as i got up "i shall try again master but ill do it faster" i stated gripping my sword and charging faster then last time, fast enough that my master got a small cut on his arm. "nice job Genji you have gotten faster with determination" he smiled clapping lightly "thank you master now lets continue". *we spared for hours testing ourselves making the challenge harder and harder before finally stopping to take a breather. "Well master it seems iv'e finally outclassed you" i taunted smiling to myself under the mask, "yes is sure looks that way my student guess my lessons are finally gonna be put to use" my master stated before meditating again. It was late out so we decided to head in for the night and get rest for the battle to come. I got to my room seeing Angela head to hers and the others shutting there doors, i got in my room and shut the door. locking the door i took my helmet off and layed in bed before slowly falling into a nice dreamless sleep. (Angela i need healing XD)

( 2nd part done finally that took about... 3 hours anyways hope u peeps enjoy the story so far)