87 [phone call]

"Tom?" Claire said as soon as the call connected.

"Babe? You ok?" Tom asked, since it was around three am in San Francisco.

"Would it be bad, would it be bad if I take a small break and go to New York and stay with you a while?" Claire rushed out her words.

"Um, as much as I would love that, I really would, don't you have rehearsals? Have you talked to Helgi?"

"I have. I just, I need a break. A break from working at least. Just a few weeks. He's alright with it since we already decided I wouldn't dance in The Nutcracker."

"Well, if you worked it out with the Artistic Director, then I see no reason why it would be a bad idea. Do you want me to book you a plane ticket?"

"No it's ok, I actually already bought one," Claire replied quietly.

"Ok, so we'll meet in New York? Then we should try to get you a ticket on the same flight as me to San Fran for when we go home."

"I can't wait for you to come home. The house is too big without you." Claire's voice broke at the end of the sentence.

"Aw love — I can't wait to come home with you."

There was a few minutes of silence, just the two of them listening to each other breathing.

"You should get some sleep, Claire," Tom said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah...alright, good night, or, well, good morning for you," Claire said distractingly.

"Good night Claire."

"I love you."

"And I love you."

Hi sorry I'm so bad at updating, when I stop for a while it's hard to get back into the direction of the story, plus I've been worrying too much about matching this timeline to real life. This is fan FICTION so from now on idc what's going on irl, I'm just gonna write.

Also your comments literally make my day so for the future:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Banana Pancakes • Tom Hollandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें