最初の縫い目 [EDITED]

(L/N) (Y/N), one of the most promising seamstresses in the Grand Line.
An 18 years old woman, with (H/L) (H/C) hair ,dark eyebags adorning her (E/C) eyes, she had a good reputation in her home island, however, balancing work and hiding her true self proved to be a very difficult task, in some way she managed to do it.
She was seen as a kind and hard-working youth, to the public, a poor girl who managed to make a living of her talent after her parents apparently "vanished". But...even with a somewhat easy life, doing something she liked, she was tired...tired of having to hide who she really was because people couldn't stand someone being different.
She wanted a free lifestyle, one where she could be herself and not be judged by it, Jakoku was a calm island, but the people in it... they were venomous like snakes, everyday one the town's housewive would go to her house to get clothes fixed or made and they would complain about their husbands, friends and children, people who never needed anything in order to survive, people with good families and good lives, complaining of their "loved ones".
She was tired of this life, but she was also apprehensive of what would come if she searched for the freedom she wanted, because of her heritage...she would have to flee from the small island of Jakoku, the island she called home.
For now, this boring life would suffice, because she was safe, safe from all the prying eyes of the outsiders in her own home, her dull (E/C) eyes would stay the same until she decided it was the right time to leave, maybe she could sneak into a pirate ship when it came, she would get friends and adventure.

The capital of the island, Enbizaka, was engulfed by flames, there were people running,crying and screaming everywhere.
The (H/C) haired woman was currently trying to get back at her little cottage in the nearby woods, doing her best to escape anything that would be able to trigger her transformation, however, running on her Geta sandals and her white yukata was proving to be a rather difficult task. Before she could escape from the town's commercial center, a Marine Captain, got a hold of her arm and pressed his gun to her temple, (E/C) orbs wide, she studied her captor, he should be in his 50s and was rather bulky, but his height wasn't impressive, the gun that was currently being held to her head was clearly old but was possibly loaded, ready to splatter her brain on the road.
(Y/N) decided to play the fearful and harmless girl, even shedding a few tears here and there and flinching whenever the man holding her would shout at the townsfolk to "Fucking shut up", she decided to not reveal herself unless absolutely necessary, but seeing that the pirate crew who were fighting the said Marine were most possibly, tired and in need of supplies, she decides to wait 10 more minutes, and if the Straw Hats couldn't come to her rescue by then she would fight, and if she did, she would tag along this crew, no matter if they'd agree or not.

8 minutes have passed already, the commercial center was silent, every person who previously were looking at the shops were away from the town already, possibly on the nearby little village of Onigashima, that was most likely not affected by the fire, however she could sense some presences hiding away in some food stalls that weren't on fire, and it seemed that the straw hats were nowhere near her and her captor, and her time was running out, this pressure was triggering any possible way for her to transform and she was at her limit holding it back.
Closing her eyes, she tried to make her breathing steady to hold in her human form a little longer, but as she was finally getting calmer the man had forced her arm against her back, causing a sharp pain in her shoulder from the sudden movement and making her let out a shout and open her eyes, however her eyes weren't the dull (E/C) anymore. Her sclera was pitch black and her irises were a shining red with slit pupils. The people hiding in the stalls had poked their heads out to see what had made the town's sweet seamstress scream so demonically, as well as the straw hats who had wiped their heads to the source of said sound, and as they looked at woman being held captive, they saw that her stature was getting bigger, her skin turning red, horns growing out of her forehead and her nails and teeth getting sharper, the civilians gasped at her appearance and started to cower from fear of the discovery that the young seamstress was actually a Red Oni.
The Marine, shaking from looking at her demonic form had let go of her arm and stepped away from the monstrous woman, and as he did, she turned her head viciously to his direction, senses all over the place from transforming after so much time.
When her Red irises locked with the man's brown ones, she sprinted at him with her right, clawed hand, pointing to the man's heart. Piercing his chested, staining both his uniform and her white yukata with red, as well as the blood that spilled on her face. When she felt his pulsing heart in between her fingers, she tore it out of its confines, letting the man drop dead to the floor, with wide brown orbs looking at the sky.
Now looking at the non-beating heart in her right hand, she sighed with closed eyes, after so much time, she had finally showed her true colors, for sure she would need to find a way to travel to another island to continue her boring, silent life as a seamstress.
Then she felt it, a ceramic bowl hitting her left arm and shattering upon impact, it didn't affect her now thick red skin, opening her red orbs, she glanced towards the origin from the now shattered objected thrown against her, one of the men who were hiding in the food stalls glaring at her tall form, she recognized him as Tenma-san from the Misō shop, and out of regard from him and the other townsfolk who were kind to her previously, she shook her head and started walking towards the nearby woods to get at her cottage, after all since she was to leave Jakoku, she would need her possessions.
As she walked, people began to scream and throw more and more itens at her body, that was slowly turning back at human form, and as a man started running towards her figure to stab her back with a kitchen knife, a ravenette with a straw hat in his head had just punched him, (Y/N) turned her head, (E/C) staring at the boy who had so indiscriminately helped her, "WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING HER? SHE SAVED YOU ALL FRON THAT GUY!" came the loud yell from the boy's mouth, but it seens his words didn't affect the people, they soon started shouting back at him "SHE'S A MONSTER!" , "SHE WILL ONLY BRING DISGRACE TO THIS ISLAND!".
The (H/C) haired woman soon opened her mouth, "It's no use, after all, onis aren't really wanted creatures..." and started again to make her way to her home, ignoring the objects and insults thrown her way. But, a single voice stood out from the townsfolk's angry yells

"Be my Nakama!!!"