The Discovery

It was just a normal day when Sarah's alarm went off. Urgh school...The hated it. The only nice thing about it are the music lessons. Sarah's live practically takes place in the music classroom. Whenever there is no lesson planned she goes to the classroom to practice some songs. She loves Shawn Mendes because he is handsome and has really nice songs. Lately Shawn has released a new album called Shawn Mendes The Album. Sarah's favourite song is In My Blood. She sings it all day long. Even in class where most of the people already hate her because they think it's really irritating that she sings so often. But today Sarah wanted to do something different. She was going to search for other talents and try to get in contact to do an interview. This is for her school assignment. She has to do an interview with someone and try to get to know their goals.
Sarah opens her Instagram and starts searching. After 30 minutes she finds a guy. He has 5687 followers. That's pretty famous, she thinks. She sends him a message and hopes for the best. Tomorrow she will check her phone if the guy has already replied. Now she has to go to school and try not to focus on the cute guy who might answer...