Chapter 1

So hi.

This is my new spn book, and I hope you like it! This is my 2nd book so it will prob be awful, I'll try to write longer chapters. Please read my other book "Awkward", and remember, 10 reads and 5 votes= a new chapter! enjoy!

Nica's POV

"Nica? Nica wake up, you have to go to school!"

I groan as I look up and see my mom, hovering over me and smiling. She doesn't seem to have started to get ready for work, which starts at 7:00 and it was 6:45, so I was curious.

"Why aren't you dressed yet? It's 6:45." I ask.

"I think I'm coming down with something. I called in sick. What do you want for breakfast?"

I was still curious, but I ignored it. "Bacon and chocolate chip pancakes please." I say with excitement, knowing that we got ingredients for it yesterday. I swing my legs off the bed and onto the cold floor, cringing when I do. I stand up quickly and walk into the bathroom, and look into the mirror.

I look at my reflection, light brown skin and curly black hair, eyes almost black. A small, curved up nose lies in the middle of my face, pair of normal sized lips right under it.

I step into the shower and wash, then get out and start to do my hair. I give up after a while and simply put it into a ponytail. I do simple cat eye eyeliner and mascara and step into my room to change. I was never really complicated, I had more important things to do like keep up the house because my asshat of a "dad" left.

I throw on a nice tanktop and a army jacket, the only thing my dad left when he disappeared from my moms life forever. I was mad at him for leaving her, but the jacket was useful and I liked it. I put on a pair of leggings and combat boots and start the trek down the stairs.

I eat my breakfast quickly, before dashing out the door to catch the bus. I give my mom a quick goodbye hug and jump on the bus. I pop earphone in and listen to Kansas's "Carry on my Wayward Son" and other classic rock hits. Another long school day ahead.

After school I got home and ate a BLT. I hadn't heard from my mom, but I guessed that she went to the grocery store or something. I lay down on my bed with my eyes closed and earphones in, when I feel something drip on my head. I wipe it off and look, and it looks like blood.

I look up slowly and what I saw left scars.

My mom on the ceiling, a triangular shaped cut in her stomach. The room is set ablaze.

I scream.

So I hope you enjoyed, and remember that 10 reads and 5 votes= a new chapter! Sorry it was so short, it was kind of an introductory to show what she is like and what happened so yeh. Thanks!

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

BYEEEEE