chapter 5 - Street Rats

From 6.01-6.04, there were flashes of Emma and Ella's hand tremors.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", in the vision, Emma and Ella were swordfighting with the two figures. The figures stabbed them in the stomach with their swords.

Ella: (voice over from 6.02 - A Bitter Draught) "The tremors, they come with a vision."

Emma: (voice over from 6.02 - A Bitter Draught) "We die."

From 6.02 "A Bitter Draught", in Archie's office, Ella and Emma were with Archie.

"I think we should tell our family and friends, but Emma wants to keep it secret," Ella explained.

"Because I know exactly what they would do, and tell us to stop what we're doing until they could save the day," Emma told them.

"If they knew about this, they would get distracted and it could get them killed," Ella told them.

From 6.02 "A Bitter Draught", in the farmhouse, Zelena looked at Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress. "And here I thought you were different than Regina and Alcina."

"We're the sisters you want, Zelena," Evil Queen told her.

"And Faye..." Dark Sorceress trailed off. "We will be more than willing to help you get her back. Even if we have to take her away from Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Derek, and even Blake, to do it. Even if we have to turn her back into Fatale to get you your daughter back."

From 6.04 "Strange Case", in the school hallway, Jasmine looked at Snow. "My name is Shirin. I'm your new teacher's aid."

From 6.04 "Strange Case", in the woods, Jasmine looked at the Protector. "I did not come this far and sacrifice so much only to give up on finding Aladdin."

"We will find him, Jasmine," the Protector told her.Jasmine still looked incredibly worried.

From 6.02 "A Bitter Draught", on the docks, desperate to save her friends, Freya yelled, throwing her sword, which stabbed Edmond through his back and chest.

Hyde: (voice over from 6.03 The Other Shoe) "You already reawakened the madness inside Priscilla."

From 6.04 "Strange Case", on the porch of Matthews Mansion, Jefferson kicked Jekyll back, not realizing he was impaling Jekyll on a pole from the porch in the process, killing him. Everyone was in shock. The Matthews, Derek, Gold, Jefferson, Freya, Alcina and the four evil halves knew that this meant that Jefferson had reawakened his own madness again, all horrified. Jefferson and Freya were devastated. The Matthews, Derek, Gold and Alcina were worried. Dark Witch and Mad Hatter were laughing in glee. Dark Sorceress cheered as well.

Hyde: (voice over from 6.03 The Other Shoe) "I can help you reawaken the madness inside Jefferson."

When Jekyll died, Hyde died.

Faye: (voice over from 6.04 Strange Case) "Just discovered the only foolproof way to destroy one's doppelganger. By killing the original."

ღღ

Flashback

Agrabah

Day - Capital

In the capital of Agrabah, a couple of guards had pushed a couple of thieves to the ground. "Get on your knees, vermin! Get down, down!"

Aladdin was walking around.