chapter 2 - A Bitter Draught

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", there were several flashes of Emma and Ella's hands shaking.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", in Emma and Ella's vision, there were sword fighting two figures. The figures stabbed Emma and Ella both in the stomach.

Protector: (voice over from 6.02 Savior and Protector) "What you saw was a small piece of the end of your stories. You will die."

From 5.23 "An Untold Story", on the roof of Neal's apartment, Regina, Alcina, Freya and Jefferson were injected with the serum, starting to glow in red and blue, as the Evil Queen, Dark Sorceress, Dark Witch and Mad Hatter separated themselves from Regina, Alcina, Freya and Jefferson, with their faces.

Lisa: (voice over from 5.23 An Untold Story) "We believe that this could be the end of the darkness and madness inside of all of you."

Regina, Alcina and Freya ripped out the hearts of Evil Queen, Dark Sorceress, Dark Witch and Mad Hatter. Dark Witch waved either of her hands. Regina, Alcina, Freya and Jefferson crushed the hearts in their hands. Their evil selves evaporated into dust.

Jefferson: (voice over from 6.01 Savior & Protector) "I want to start a new story. One where Freya and I don't have to lose control to the madness inside now that it's gone, now that the Dark Witch and Mad Hatter are no longer apart of us."

From many chapters after the course of the story, Grace was shown losing control, back when she first showed her powers in book 2, to losing control on Neverland and hurting Lost Boys more than once in book 3, to losing control and making Cruella die at the hands of her and Lisa in book 4. In book 5, losing control while helping others gain access to Olympus, nearly taking down the library and entire Underworld after having to leave Jefferson behind, nearly taking out Storybrooke in wind, fire, rain and earthquake in 5.21, losing control in New York's library after Gold got into her head in 5.22.

Freya: (voice over from 6.01 Savior & Protector) "And where we can help Grace make sure that she never has to become something like that."

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", outside Town Hall, Mad Hatter walked closer to Dark Witch with a bounce in his step, almost like skipping, laughing psychotically, making weird noises. "So Freya and Jefferson think that they're free from the madness entirely."

Dark Witch turned her back to Mad Hatter, both smiling psychotically as he held her from behind. "But we both know that that madness like this doesn't disappear. And they're about to learn that even when they separated themselves from madness, that it is always still there, just a little speck inside their minds now, like the little speck that is inside Grace now."

"All we have to do is push those specks over the edge and madness will grow all over again," Mad Hatter told her.

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", outside Town Hall, Alcina looked at the others. "Freya and Jefferson get a new story. So do me and Regina. One where the Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress don't get a part."

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", in Regina's office, Zelena looked at her sisters. "You ripped out the parts of yourselves that were most like me!"

From 6.01 "Savior & Protector", in Zelena's farmhouse, The Evil Queen slid a green apple martini over to Zelena. "Oh, let's have a drink, sis."

Dark Sorceress held up her martini, smiling evilly. "It's time for some sisterly bonding."

ღღ

Same Night - Day One