Ex boyfriend

The time I got caught w/ my bf.

So y'all know how housephone you could just click in on anybody convo.

This was in 6th grade I was dating this dude named trey(fake name) he was a midget compared to me I hated it.

Anyway so me trey was on the bus( we get off at the same bus stop) trey was like "can you give me a kiss?" I'm thinking like nah foo I ain't know where his lips been plus I was scared.

Trey smacked his lips and kept begging me so I'm like w.e I'll give him a peck. I kiss him fast asf and he was "gimme another one that wasn't no kiss" I'm like "Nah we finna get off the bus"

So we get off the bus and he told me to text him on kik( this was when kik was a BOP) so I said ok.

When I get home I'm all cheesey because this was my first time kissing him.

An hour later I text him he told me to give him my number I gave it to him and we otp. We laughing and vibing y'know. So I heard my mama pulling up to the house and I was like "imma call u back" then hung up before he could say something.

My mama walk in the usual, so my birthday was coming up around this time and my mama had stuff planned for me.

Tell me WHY trey called the housephone back to back and my mama like "who tf calling my damn phone!"

I got scared asf, my mama answer the phone and my heart dropped to my ass. She told me to tell him not to call the phone anymore.

She didn't whoop me because it was a waste of time instead she cut my whole birthday off. Under her bed it was all my present I was finna cry she took all my shit back to the store and told me not to talk to him anymore at all.

Me and trey didn't talk since that day I was too embarrassed to talk to him, I'm glad he didn't tell nobody though.