(Avengers) Dad!Bucky x Daughter!Reader

(Bucky and Natasha are married in this) And the video is really good 100% recommend watching it!

Request? No

You heard the familiar ringtone ring throughout the room and pulled out your phone, "You know the rule, Mrs. Barns, answer it and put it on speaker." The teacher commanded from her position at the front of the room.

You hit the accept button then the speaker button, "Hey dad, just a heads up you're on speaker so my whole class can hear you." You explained, "So why'd you call in the middle of class?"

"Oh, ok, you said I should call you when Fury sends me on a mission," He responded. Your posture sunk and everyone could clearly see how the news affected you.

"Where? And who's going with you?" You asked.

"Uh, we're going to infiltrate a HYDRA base, your mom, Clint, and Steve are coming with me. We should be gone for the next couple of weeks." He explained with a sad voice.

"Come on Buck! We've got to go!" You heard Steve yell in the background.

"I'm gonna put your mother on real quick then we've got to go."

"Ok, bye Dad, don't die." You said before he handed the phone to Natasha.

"Привет, детка, извините, нам нужно идти." (Hello baby, I'm sorry we have to go.) Natasha said in Russian.

"Все в порядке, мама, я люблю тебя. Позаботьтесь о папе для меня." (It's ok Mama, I love you. Take care of dad for me.) You responded, confusing your classmates even more.

"Я провожу вас через пару недель. я тоже тебя люблю." (I will, see you in a couple of weeks. I love you too.) She said before hanging up. You sighed as you put your phone back in your pocket.

"Dude, what the fuck?" You heard someone yell. The bell rang and the students rushed out of the classroom, you trudging behind. Your dad was going to miss Father's Day, again. The third year in a row. The rest of the school day was pretty ordinary after that.

Happy picked you and Peter up from school, the ride was silent as you rested your head on Peters' shoulder and he just hugged you, figuring out easily what had happened. Peter led you up to his room once Happy had pulled into Avengers Tower, and you just cried into his chest, your dad had missed every Father's Day since he became an Avenger and you hated it, of course you understood that he had to go save the world and all but this was the first time in your whole life he wasn't either running or a brainwashed soldier.

TIME SKIP TO FATHER'S DAY

"You think she'll be happy?" Bucky asked Tony as they drove to Midtown high.

"Of course she will, it'll be the first father's day the two of you have celebrated," Tony exclaimed as they pulled into the parking lot.

"So we're here before them, which is the point. We have to go wait by their lockers right?" Bucky asked, climbing out of the car. He was wearing a Benny Goodman tank top with a pair of jeans, along with a leather jacket. His hair was back in a man bun.

"Yes, that's what the sheet said," Tony replied also stepping out of the car in his signature sunglasses paired with dress pants, a Spiderman shirt, and a suit jacket, (You know what I'm talking about...).

"Do you know where their lockers are?" Bucky asked.

"No, the sheet said a person in the main office will tell us," Tony explained as they walked through the front doors of the school. They walked into the main office.

"Hi, are you here for father's day?" The receptionist asked not looking up from her computer screen.

"Yes, we were told you'd tell us the locker numbers of our kids?" Tony asked.

"Their names please?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"(Y/N) Barnes and Peter Parker." Bucky replied.

"Locker number 305, and 317." The lady responded.

"Thanks," Bucky said as he and Tony walked out of the office. They walked down the halls searching for the lockers, they finally found them after 15 minutes of wandering around the school.

Soon kids started entering the school, hugging their fathers/male guardians and staring at the two Avengers, most just shrugged and went along with the person who had come. Then Peter and (Y/N) arrived. You squealed at seeing your father and rushed forward tackling the man, almost making him fall over. "You're back!!" You exclaimed, jumping off of your dad.

"Yeah, just in time for father's day, so here I am!" Bucky replied grinning.

"This is going to be so fun!! My first actual fathers day!!" You exclaimed hugging your dad again. "Let's go! You get to experience school with me, it'll be fun! I mean it won't be a normal day but still! It'll be fun!" You were ecstatic.

"What class do you have first?" Bucky asked, placing his hands on your shoulders to calm you down.

"Calculus with Peter." You exclaimed, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the classroom. "It's always really hot in here..." You said, taking off your Riverdale hoodie, him taking off his leather jacket displaying his arm for the world. You grabbed his metal hand and lead him to your desk.

"Hello class, today all of the male guardians here will tell us about their jobs." Your teacher said.

"James Barnes?" The teacher said, looking up at you and stopping in her tracks once she saw he was actually there. Bucky walked up to the front of the room and gave a little wave.

"Hello, I'm James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes. I'm an Avenger, widely known as The Winter Soldier. I go and do stuff that Fury tells me to do. And as you can see I have a metal arm. Now any questions?" He said awkwardly. A couple of kids raised their hands and asked sensible questions, once he was done he went and sat back down next to you. "How did I do?" He whispered.

"Great," You whispered back before giving him a big hug.