Imagine for MulticolouredMikey (sorry for taking like two months)

Truth or dare:

"Is anyone else as bored as I am?" Calum asked the room. You and the boys had been sitting in their living room for hours, trying to figure out something to do.

"Ugh yes," you mumbled. You usually had so much fun with the boys, but tonight you guys couldn't find anything to do.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Michael suggested, "We can make it interesting." He gave you a wink.

"Sounds good to me," Calum replied and all the boys nodded in agreement. You all sat together, forming a circle. Mikey placed a bottle in the middle of the circle, explaining that one person would spin it and who ever it landed on would have to do either a truth or dare.

"I'll spin first," Michael said, giving the bottle a quick turn. It spun around the circle a few times before finally landing on Luke.

"Truth," Luke stated.

"Hmm okay," Michael said, "What's your top sexual fantasy?"

Luke's cheeks blushed a little as he thought over the question. "Well I think I would want to have a three some with like two girls and me," Luke answered finally.

"Aw how cute," Ash teased. Luke rolled his eyes and spun the bottle, which landed on Calum. Unsurprisingly, Cal chose dare.

"Alright, Cal I dare you to jump into the pool naked," Luke challenged him.

"I'd do that for fun anyway," Cal replied with a laugh. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the floor, before walking toward the back door. You and boys followed, watching from the doorway as he stood at the edge of the pool. He stripped down, tossing his shorts and boxers to the side. It was dark, so you couldn't see much, just the toned outline of Calum's body. He jumped into the pool, causing a huge splash, then quickly climbed back out, throwing back on his boxers and shorts before coming back into the house.

You all found your way back to the circle, while Cal dried off and pulled his shirt back on. He took his turn spinning the bottle, which landed on you this time. "Dare," you stated.

Calum cracked a sly smile. "I dare you to wear nothing but your underwear until the next time the bottle lands on you," Calum said. You nodded, accepting the challenge You pulled off your shirt and tossed in to the side. Then shimmed out of your pants, very aware of all the boys eyes fixated on you.

"What you never saw a girl in her underwear?" you teased them before spinning the bottle, landing on Ash. He too chose dare and you took your time thinking of the best dare. "I dare you," you began, "to lick whipped cream off Luke's stomach." Calum and Michael laughed as Ash and Luke let out a groan.

"Alright Lukey boy lets do this," Ash said, getting up to get the whipped cream from the kitchen. Luke pulled off his shirt reluctantly and laid down. You squirted a line of whipped cream from chest down to the top of his pants.

Ash leaned over the whip cream, laughing before he used his tongue to lick up Luke's body. You, Michael and Calum continued you laugh as Ashton cleaned the whipped cream off Luke's torso.

"Done," Ash mumbled, mouth full of whipped cream. Luke wiped off his stomach before pulling his shirt back on giving you an annoyed look, to which you stuck your tongue out at him. Ash took his turn spinning the bottle which landed on you again. "Ha! Revenge will be mine," he said triumphantly.

"Well at least I get to put my clothes back on," you replied reaching for you shirt.

"Not just yet Y/N," Ash replied with sneaky smile, "Before you put your clothes backs on, I dare you to give Michael a lap dance for a full minute." You looked over at Michael, who was looking your body up and down, licking his lips. "Done," you said crawling over to Michael, straddling him. Michael's eyes met yours and something in his blue green eyes darkened and you weren't sure why but it turned you on. Ash gave you the signal that the minute had begun. You began to roll your hips on him. You ran your fingers through his hair and you grinded on him harder, watching him bite his lip obviously flustered by the feeling of you rubbing against him. Suddenly, you felt him harden beneath you. Michael's hands found his way on to your ass, pulling you closer into him as you continued to rock your hips over his growing erection.

"Alright that's a minute," Ash's voice broke the silence. Yours and Michael's eyes met again and you knew your time with Michael was far from over.

"Jeez get a room," Calum taunted you two. Michael got up and helped you to your feet. He grabbed your and began to lead you to the stairs. "I was only kidding," Calum called after you two, but his comment was ignored.

Once upstairs Michael guided you to his room and shut the door behind you. With out saying a word he pushed you up against the wall and connected his lips to yours. His lips moved perfectly against yours as his slid his tongue into your mouth. You bit at his bottom lip as he walked you over to his bed. He pushed you down on to the unmade bed and pulled off his shirt before crawling on top of you.

Your hands slid down his chest and found their way to button of his pants, which you quickly undo and helped him out of. You messaged his bulge through his boxers causing him to moan into your neck.

"Fuck Y/N, that feels so good," Michael said breathlessly, kissing and nibbling at your neck. Michael then used his hand to pull off your underwear and rub over your clit. He slid one finger across your slit and gave you a devilish smirk. "Your so wet babe, is that all for me?" He asked as he slid a finger into you. A knot of pleasure built up in your stomach as he curled his finger you hit you in just the right spot.

"Michael please fuck me," you moaned.

"I thought you'd never ask," Michael replied, lining himself up with your entrance. He pushed into, hardly giving you a second to adjust to his size before continuing to thrust in to you. He grabbed your hips so that every thrust would hit you in the perfect spot.

"Oh my god Michael, that feels so good," you moaned, rolling your hips just a bit to increase the pleasure you felt. Michael used his hard calloused finger from years of guitar playing to rub your clit. "Shit I'm gonna cum," you said breathlessly.

"Me to babe," Michael replied, short of breath. He thrusted into you 2 more times, with as power he had, send you over the edge. Your walls tightened around his dick as you came, allowing Michael to hit his high. He shot his warm liquids into you as you two rode out your high together.

"That was amazing Mikey," you said once you caught your breath. He pulled out of you and laid down next to you on the bed, snuggling into you.

"We should do it again sometime," Mikey replied, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him. You rested your head on his chest and he gave you a kiss on top of your head and you both fell asleep together.