15

It's been six months since Seungmin left.

And Hyunjin still...

“bring him here! I need h-him so much! p-please...” he's sobbing in a corner of his room while his friends are watching him with their teary eyes.

He lost half of his old weight, he don't eat, he doesn't like everyone neither his friends who have been accompanying him since the love of his life left.

“hyunjin we don't know where he is! we have been finding him yet we found nothing, please you're just hurting yours-” Chan got cut off and everyone jumped up a bit when Hyunjin suddenly yelled.

“SHUT UP! IF YOU CAN'T BRING HIM TO ME THEN GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!” he yelled as his sobs continued, his lips are shaking as well as his body. His face was red all over because of anger and a severe sadness.

He's been longing to the person he wasted.

Instead of leaving, they walked towards him and hugged him tightly. He tried to push them but his strength is just so weak. So he let them...

“you can't push us away, jinnie. i'm sorry” Woojin said wiping up his tears.

“please, Seungmin won't like to see you like this.” Minho.

“i l-love him...” Hyunjin mumbled in between his sobs.

×
I miss writing and y'all so much! school is bitch as usual! T_T