⊲4⊳

Your P.O.V
I knock on the door of my brothers room and enter.

He's not here

"Daniel" I say and I enter the bathroom seeing him washing his face

"Did you just wake up?" I ask surprised, looking at my half naked brother. Ew

"And cover yourself up seoyun-ah is here" I quickly add

"Fine, what do you want" he says and leaves the bathroom entering his room and I follow behind like a lost puppy

Every room in our house has a connected bathroom

"Um-" I stumble with words, this is quite an awkward situation if you ask me...

"Come on y/n, you can ask me anything" he says as he towers over me

I look down at my fingers and say "Are you sure? If so, do you have alcohol?" Looking up straight away with puppy eyes

"Don't tell me our having a party here" he says looking at me weirdly, and quite surprised

"no, seoyun-ah wants to drink before we leave for the club" I say look around the room trying to find a way to escape this awkward situation

"Yeah I do, you look good by the way" he says and winks at me.

"Ew, piss off" I say with a disgusted face

"I'll give you the alcohol if you give me a kiss on my hand" he says and smirks

"Ugh fine, seoyun-ah owes me" I say taking his hand and instead of pecking it I licked it.

Thank god he just had a shower or that would've been disgusting

"Done?" I say annoyed

"Weirdo, here you go" he says handing me a bottle of vodka that he hid under his bed, I take it.

Vodka? What an interesting choice, drinking two shots makes me go nuts so idk how seoyun-ah is gonna handle it. Plus it only kicks in about an hour or so later so I don't see a point in drinking it before hand.

"Don't you think this is too much?" I ask looking at the bottle that was half full and back at him worriedly.

"You shouldn't drink it but she can take 3 shots and she'll be fine. Do you want me to take you guys wherever you're going?" He says undressing and putting on some nice clothes.

"Yeah you can join us too while you're at it" I say leaving the room. I close the door and enter my room.

"Seoyun-ah let's go" I say and she comes out of the bathroom with her heels on.

"What were you doing?" I ask "And by the way I got the alcohol" I say holding my hand out with the bottle of half full vodka.

"Niceee, let's go and drink downstairs " she says grabbing the vodka out of my hand and leaving the room. I get my heels and my phone from when I left it at my closet and exit the room accidentally running into Daniel,

"Sorry" I say

"It's fine, let's get turnt uppp" he grabs my shoulder with two hands and shouts with his head tilting up running downstairs I look at him and laugh. How could that be my brother? I ask myself.

I head downstairs and see Daniel drinking already with Seoyun-ah.

"Wow you guys are fast" I say startled, looking at the bottle of vodka that was nearly done

"You can join us I'll look after you" my brother says
"Didn't you just say I couldn't ? Two faced much." I scoff entering the kitchen landing my butt on one of our high chairs and watching them drink.

No wonder my best friend likes him. He is pretty I think checking my brother out.

After some awkward silence Seoyun speaks up "Hey Daniel, when did you get so hot?" She asks checking him out and leaning closer, while Daniel looks flustered, ha ha knew it.

"Don't know" he says. He must feel so awkward right now. I look at both of them and mentioned that we should leave.

"Guys let's go, Daniel throw out the alcohol" I say pointing to the bottle of vodka that was empty.

"Yeah , I'll do it later." he says as he jogs up the stairs with the bottle.

~Time skip to outside~

Exiting the house seeing my brother who is now sitting in my car "MY CAR?" I say loudly with a hint of annoyance in my tone. Honestly I hate when anyone uses my car, like it's property don't touch it..

"Yep, get in or I'll leave you here" he shouts back.

Never mind I don't like my brother at all, I thought to myself as I sat beside him

Thanks for reading 🌸 Next update will be a filler probably or them both texting idk. Welp might update today or tomorrow. And thank you to my 8 loyal followers since 2014.

Annnd thank you for 25 reads 🙏 FOLLOW FOR GOOD LUCK