»»»

ZAYN

With Abigale lying here between my legs I felt super relaxed, even though I tried to ignore the fact that my big friend was starting to get excited.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to join me to a party tonight." I broke the silence between us. It wasn't uncomfortable though.

"What party?"

"A friend of mine. Julian. Since you I haven't seen them much." I admitted. It was true because since Abby I spent nearly every day with her and forgot about my friends. If she says no I'll still go and have a great time.

Her answer totally took me by surprise. "Sure." But the victory didn't last long.

"No, wait, Waliyha and Safaa."

F uck. These two always have to be a buzzkill.

"Waliyha is 16 years old. I'm sure she can take care of her and her sister for one night." I sighed. Abby was so overprotective.

"But your mum. Imagine her finding us with a huge hangover and then she'd realize we left them alone. She'd hate me even more." Abigale panicked sitting a bit straighter but I pulled her back down.

"She only arrives around 4pm. Plenty of time to recover." I shrugged. Abigale didn't look all to convinced.

"Let me think about it."

The next to hour we spent talking about random things until both our hands looked like my grandmother's and we decided it was time to dry ourselves.

With a towel tightly wrapped around her body and only her panties on Abigale laid down on my bed. I took the opportunity to pull on my joggers and a t-shirt.

"Abig-" But when I turned away from my closet I saw Abby already sleeping. Well, if we were going to that party she could definitelly need some rest.

Might as well go check on the girls while I had nothing else to do.

First of all when I passed the kitchen I grabbed myself an apple. Then I went to Safaa's room which was in the beginning of the hallway upstairs. Soft music was heard from Waliyha's room but I'll do that later.

Without knocking I opened the little one's room and entered. She was playing with her dolls. Nothing new.

She sharply turned around when she noticed me. "Oh hi Zayn." She quickly waved.

"Do you wanna join me?"I had a hard time saying no to that face but I found a believeable lie.

"Abby isn't feeling well. She just wanted to be sure you were okay." I lied crossing my wise- and middle finger behind my back.

"Hope she feels better soon."

"Yeah." I nodded and closed the door behind me.

How closer I came to Waliyha's room how louder the music.

I opened the door once again without knocking and when I enter the apple falls out of my hand.

»»»

ABIGALE

I woke up from my nap and the first thing that was heard were loud yells. I stood up frowning and exited Zayn's room still holding the towel tightly around me.

"Who...get out...now!" I hear Zayn yell, but I don't get all the words.

I picked up my pace and figured out that the yelling came from upstairs. Without wasting time I followed the yells.

"Leave this house now before I make you!" Zayn's voice boomed trough the house as I neared him.

"Zayn!" I yelled. How could he talk to his sister like that?

But when I stopped beside Zayn, I saw that he wasn't yelling at Waliyha but at a boy. He sat next to her on her bed.

The boy had brown hair with the same colour eyes and I have to admit that he's quite the looker. If I had to guess his age, I'd say eightteen.

The lad shamelessly checked me out which of course blew Zayn off. He strolled forward towards him and his arm raised in the air.

"Abigale!" Waliyha yelled in panick.

Fuck I had to do something.

"Zayn!" I yelled and with one hand around the towel I ran towards him. My free hand grabbed his arm.

"Don't you dare to hit him." I angrily spoke.

Without a word Zayn took my wrist and pulled me out the room. Just before we left he turned around. "Don't you dare to touch her while I'm talking to my girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"What happened?" I asked Zayn as soon as he closed the door of Waliyha's room. Because of all the noise I wondered why Safaa wasn't here yet.

"While you were taking a nap I thought checking on them would be a smart idea. But when I entered her room," He pointed with his thumb towards the door to his left. "I found her and that guy sucking each others faces off." He said furiously.

"She's sixteen." I defended Waliyha but Zayn had the right to be mad. She basically snuck a boy into the house. She could've also asked. Something in me tells me I was being way to sweet on her.

"That's it! She's only sixteen."

"Wait a second here. Please enlighten me what you were up to when you were sixteen?" I raised my eyebrows when Zayn didn't answer. He's being a hypocrite right now but I understand the protective side he has over his sisters.

"Well, I will handle this. You get ready for that party. What time is it?" I ask. I knew that if I told him now I was going with him he'd be a bit calmer.

"It's around 6 pm. But I'll just go downstairs now." He gave in. I placed a kiss on his lips but quickly pulled back because I knew Zayn would go a step further if I didn't pull back in time.

When Zayn left I saw that he was still upset but I was first going to take care of those two.

I entered the room. "So.." I moved my hand in a gesture for the boy to tell me his name.

"Mason." He nodded.

"Mason, it'd be better if you left for now. And Waliyha if you want to have him over you can just ask. I'm not that bad." I explained and she directly nodded. Mason also obeyed after giving Waliyha a quick hug.

How cute.

Suddenly a telephone started ringing. "Is that yours?" I asked Waliyha but she shook her head no.

"It's the phone connected to the fence." She said in a duh-tone. Oh right.

I fast walked towards it. "Hello?" I spoke into the device. Who would be here today?

"Abs? It's me Doniya. I forgot the password." Her cheery voice said.

I wanted to scream in joy. I missed her so much in those few days. "Wait." I typed the code 120194.

"Come in." I said before putting the phone back in his holder.

I happily skipped downstairs towards the kitchen where I knew I'd find Zayn.

"Doniya arrived." I cheer loudly only to find Zayn sitting at the kitchen isle with his head in his hands.

»»»

Richard Ayala plays Mason.