Prologue

A/N: Sana magustuhan niyo itong new story ko. Just comment and vote thats all lang po enjoy reading😊😊😊😘😘

Katalina POV

"Mom!!!Dad!!!" I keep shouting because I can't see my parents, mayroon akong mga ingay na naririnig....parang...parang putok ng baril.

Naglalakad ako papunta sa kitchen ng mansyon ng may naapakan akong basa, nang tingnan ko iyon ay nanlaki ang aking mga mata ko.
"AHHHHH!!!" sigaw ko dahil may lalaking nakabulagta sa sahig,napakaraming tama ng baril sa kanyang dibdib at y-yung dugo umaagos galing sa katawan niya.

Napaiyak nalang ako ng malakas dahil sa takot.. I've never seen a dead body and flood of blood.

Nakarinig ako ng isang malakas na ingay kaya mabilis akong nagtungo don... At nakita ko si Mom may hawak na espada at saksak-saksak niya sa dibdib ang isang lalaki while dad is struggling because of his wounds.

"Mom!!!Dad!!!" I shouted

They look at me and then I saw a man walking towards me, he's wearing a white hat and his face......creepy!!...may peklat siya sa mukha at naninigarilyo sin siya.

"Katalina!!!Run!!!" Mom shouted, I tried to run but the man grabbed me in an instant speed.

"M-mom!! Dad!!" I said while crying.

"Fuck you!! Walkins!!" Mom shouted to the man beside me.

"Ahahahhaa" he laughs....so cold and i-its creepy!! His laughs gave goosebumps into my entire body.
"I'll let this little girl live if you tell me wheres my money"
He said while staring at my parents.

"We dont know and we dont want to know it either!!"
Sagot ni Dad.

Agad akong sinakal ng lalaki sa leeg ko at nahihirapan akong huminga dahil sa ginagawa niya!! Im just 8 years old.

"Let her go!!" sabi ni Mom at inatake niya yung lalaking nakasakal sakin kaya nakawala ako sa sakal niya habang naghahabol ng hininga nakita ko si Mom and Dad...they are fighting the bad guy.. And then I saw a man crawling on the floor and he's trying to get the gun...I shouted to Mom and Dad to warn them but it was too late,the man shoot my father on his head and the man thats wearing white cap, grab my Moms neck.

"D-dad....M-mom" my tears started to fall again."Mom!!!Dad!!"

I saw my mom, she is wearing her smile that she always have..and she mouthed "I love you, Katalina, my Katalina"

"M-mom" I cried, I knew that time that my father was dead,because he's not moving afterall.

I look at my mom and she nodded and she gives me her smile again and look at the man infront of her.

"Fuck you,asshole!!" sigaw ni Mom at nilabas niya yung kutsilyo at pinatamaan ang mukha nito,kaya nabitawan siya nito
"Fuck!!" ang nasabi nalang ng lalaki

She goes at my place and hug me tight,then I hug her,as an exchange.

"Always remember, we're always here for you Katalina, whatever happened be the one who would stand up and the one who would keep her head high" she said while crying.
"Can you do me a favor??"
I can't say a word so I gave her a nod.

"Bring this flashdrive to your Tita Carmen"she said while crying
"You have to get out of here ok??ok??" she said.

I hug her tight..."I-I can't Mom"

"No!!" this time she's serious" You have to get out of here n-" hindi niya nayari yung sasabihin niya dahil maynarinig akong putok di ko alam pero when I look at Mom face, may dugo na siya sa labi niya..
"Run....."she said"Run now!!!" she shouted on me.

I can't leave my Mom and my Dad here..... Bleeding and fighting for another breath..

"Please,Katalina go!!"

Wala nakong nagawa kundi tumakbo nalang, before I went outside I saw my Mom, she's smiling, smile that tells me that everything is okay", tumayo si Mom at kinuha yung kutsilyo niya. At hinarap yung lalaki nakatutuk kay Mom yung baril niya at sunod-sunod na pinatatamaan  si Mom..Mom dodges and jump pero bago pa siya maglanding ay natusok siya ng kahoy na hawak ng lalaki at unti unti siyang binaba at sinakal sa leeg.

"Mom!!!" I shouted and the next thing I saw...was unforgetable and unforgivable... She cut my mothers head off on her body using my mothers .....knife.

I cried again because of What I've seen.

The next thing I knew was Im running away from our house, from my parents and away from everything.
"I'll make you pay..I'll make you pay!!" I shouted with anger.

--------

*Cring*cring**cring*

Nagising ako dahil sa ingay ng alarm clock ko.
It's been 13 years ng mangyari yung aksidenteng yon..pero what happened that night keeps hunting me.

I'll assure you, you will pay on what you've done Walkins.
Nagtungo ako sa C.R at naghilamos. Tumingin ako sa salamin at ngumiti.

"I'll make you pay Walkins...Itaga mo yan sa bato I'll make you pay, I'm Katalina Falomine and I'll deliver you to hell"
I said while smiling.