Chapter 5

I was laughing under water. And this was making me let go of the air in my lungs faster.  I was suddenly out of breath and couldn't breath. I started struggling under his hold and I knew that he hadn't let go because he probably thought I was struggling because he was tickling me. He had no idea I was drowning! This got me even more scared. And I couldn't take it anymore.

I inhaled hoping for air but I ended up swallowing a mouth full of water. I started coughing and took another mouth full of water. I suddenly felt weak and then everything went black. I woke up to find steven's lips on mine. Did I die and go to heaven? My eyes were barely open but I could see a mixture of worry and sadness in his eyes. That's when I saw the tears in his eyes. I started coughing violently. And gasping for air. I clutched my chest because of the pain and  sat up throwing up water. It was a horrible feeling.

I suddenly felt Steven's arms around me and he pulled me close to him and exhaled. I felt him shaking and i heard his sobs. 'I'm s-so sorry James. I'm so stupid. Are you okay? I'm so sorry.' He continued to sob and I finally built up the strenght to wrap my arms around him and bring him closer to me.'I'm fine Steven. And you're not stupid.' I ended up coughing again. He pulled away and stared at my eyes for a moment. His were filled with tears so I reached up a hand and wiped away his tears with my thumb.

I smiled at him to let him know I was okay. He smiled back and hugged me once more. I still couldn't believe his lips were on mine.. I also can't believe that I amost died, and all I'm thinking about is his lips. And it's not liked he kissed me. He was just doing CPR to save my life. He let go and stood up and reached down a hand for me to grab.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up with one pull. It was late and school was probably over by now so we decided to head on home. The walk back to the car was quite but I didnt want to say anything because I'm pretty sure Steven was lost in thought. He kept his eyes to the ground and his brows were furrowed in consentration. I also saw a couple more tears in his eyes. 

*I'll continue tomorrow. I did three chapters today.I think that's okay. I'm going to go take a shower. Ciao, loves~. Ps. Let me know what you think so far. *