Chapter 3

It's been like half and hour and we still haven't arrived to who knows where he's taking me. 'Steven, Where the hell are we going?'. 'Don't worry we're almost there.'. I leaned in closer to him and bit his cheek. His eyes grew wide and his face started to heat up. He stopped the car and turned to me. 'What the hell was that, James?!' I just smirked and faced the window holding back my laughter.

'James, answer me or we'll stay here all day.' I knew he wasn't kidding so I faced him  but still didn't reply. Next thing I know, he grabbed the side of my face and brought it closer to his. I felt his breath against my face. I suddenly couldn't breath anymore. 'Steven, w-what are you doing?'. I suddenly felt his lips against my nose, and then my forehead, and then both my cheeks. I'm pretty sure my eyes were as wide as possible. And My face was most likely as red as a tomato. He leened in closer to my face and our lips were less than an inch away.

I saw something like lust pass threw his eyes but it was soon gone. He leened back in his seat and he looked..hurt? Then his cocky smile returned to his lips and he started the car once again. I was still in shock and it took me a while to learn how to breath again. 'That was payback for bitng my cheek.'. So that's why he did it. He wasn't going to win that easily. I always loose, but this time I shall win. But what could i do? He kissed everywhere on my face except my lips.. Should i kiss his lips? Or would it make things weird between us? And then the idea came to mind.

I jumped on his lap and cuddled onto him. I rested my head on the crook of his neck. I snuggled my head between his shoulder and neck and breathed in his scent. He smelled so good. I wraped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. 'James.. You're not going to w-win.' He stuttered. At least i knew i was doing something right. I finally got brave enough and I brought my face closer his his and  I licked his cheek. Not a fast lick like a dog would do. Nope, it was slow and seductive. He shuddered and gasped. I don't know what took over me but i ended up straddeling him and I started kissing his neck.

I felt something poke my thigh and jumped out of lap as fast as i could and returned to my seat. Did I really turn him on!? Oh no.. What if he thought that was disgusting? Well he did kiss my entire face.. Maybe he might not find it disgusing.. But that doesn't mean he was okay with it. Suddenly the car stopped and I couldn't believe where he had taken me. Our lake.. 

*I hope you guys like it so far. When I finally stop being so lazy I'll go back and add stuff and fix the whole story. Sorry if it's bad. Ciao~*